• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th November 2015 
    Thanks

Peptide Doses with Food vs Without

What biological processes happen if you do wait more than 30min, and what happens if you actually do consume the food within the 30 minutes (given that it's healthy food without fat)?
  2. #2 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Additionally, I want to know specifically about the bed-time doses. After administering, do you eat 30min later, and sleep right away? Or within 2 hours?
    If yes, why is that beneficial, and how does it differentiate with the scenario of dosing the peptides and going straight to sleep without consuming food after that last administration?

-To clear off any confusions, when I say peptides I specifically refer to GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29), at saturation dose.-

I appreciate anyones input, thank you!
  3. #3 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The thinking is that within 30 minutes the GH pulse will begin and the effect of the peptides will be underway. Avoiding food before dosing (carbs and fats) is desirable because those blunt the GH release. Personally, I prefer to take them and then have a carb-free protein shake about 20 minutes later, then go to bed; I also don't eat carbs post-workout for several hours and dose immediately post workout. I also don’t like having carbs after peptides because of the insulin resistance.
  4. #4 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for replying!
    Indeed, the doses should be taken at empty stomach, meaning no food for around 3h after last meal (if the meal wasn't too heavy).
    I'm using Mod GRF and GHRP2 at 3 doses per day, so I don't think insulin resistance is a problem. I also include a lot of cinnamon in some foods everyday to increase insulin sensitivity.

What happens though, if you don't eat anything for an hour or two for example, after the dose administrations?
    Or if you don't eat after the last dose and go straight to bed? How does it differentiate with eating protein meal and then sleeping?
  5. #5 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well the peptides (GHRP/GHRH) are going to aid in protein synthesis especially when followed up with some form of protein after your injection. There is nothing wrong with injecting and not consuming food after...many use this technique during fasts or after fasted cardio to further burn more fat. From a fatloss standpoint, fasting after an injection is a good thing because the peptides release fatty acids into the blood stream, and from there you hope you're active enough to burn of this fatty acids.
  6. #6 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Well the peptides (GHRP/GHRH) are going to aid in protein synthesis especially when followed up with some form of protein after your injection. There is nothing wrong with injecting and not consuming food after...many use this technique during fasts or after fasted cardio to further burn more fat. From a fatloss standpoint, fasting after an injection is a good thing because the peptides release fatty acids into the blood stream, and from there you hope you're active enough to burn of this fatty acids.
    Awesome, thank you!