• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks

fasted cardio peptide use

I've been doing fasted cardio about 45 minutes after waking up and doing my mod-grf/ipa injection. I know that my fatty acids aren't completely freed up at that time as they say it takes an hour and a half to 3 hours to have full effect. Would my before bed (8 or so hours before cardio) peptide use have the same effect?

Basically what I'm saying is could I use my before bed peptide dosing to provide the free fatty acids for my morning cardio. If not is 45 minutes too short of time?
    Last edited by Edz; 3rd November 2015 at 09:35 AM.
  2. #2 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Sorry, I don't have an answer but is the first part of your question kind of asking how long do the freed up fatty acids circulate before they are re-deposited in fat cells? I have wondered this too. How narrow is the window for nailing the maximum fatty acid release with cardio?
  3. #3 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer pre bed most times because often waking up 2 hours before cardio is more harmful for me i.e. can't go back to sleep, get too hungry, go back to sleep and miss the window... things of this nature. You get the additional anabolic effects during the sleep state as well.
  4. #4 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have gotten very good results with fat burning with injections as close as 25-30minutes of doing cardio. This is mostly because I hate mornings and don't like to get up. I get up, pin, drink a strong cup of coffee and go for a 3 mile run. Bear in mind, I take a prebed shot the night before.
  5. #5 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that timing pre-cardio shot precisely is not really necessary if you have the pre-bed shot.

Do some of the FFAs from the pre-bed shot re-allocate? Sure... Do some of the 30-min-pre-cardio shot FFAs get released after the cardio? Sure... but between the two, and if you extend the fast past your fasted cardio, everything works out fine.
  6. #6 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I do same thing, wake, pin, coffee, go! I try to do "anabolic cardio". I'll do kettlebell swings, prowler pushes, explosive clean and press circuits, abs ect. I drink bcaas during so not completely fasted. I figure that I'm doing cardio during the GH pulse with bcaas I could actually be speeding recovery. Then I'll fast for about an hour.
  7. #7 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, that is common. I have heard cases like this for how many times. Peptides or hgh can really boost our gym or workout performance so, do not worry if you feel like you are doing cardio faster now.
  8. #8 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I have gotten very good results with fat burning with injections as close as 25-30minutes of doing cardio. This is mostly because I hate mornings and don't like to get up. I get up, pin, drink a strong cup of coffee and go for a 3 mile run. Bear in mind, I take a prebed shot the night before.
    It is nice that you are getting the best out of your cycle. Each person has their own preferred cycle. Yours work for you and that is perfectly great! other people love to tell you what to do, but they don't understand that what works for them might not work for others.