• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: best protocol?

1. #1 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks

best protocol?

My husband is taking peptides and HGH and would like to have a few questions answered. He is 37 this june and looking for the fat burning effects and the anti ageing benefits that come along and any muscle growth if that happens. He has been currently taking 3iu at night before bed then taking cjc no dac with ghrp-2 in the morning at 6am then post workout 11am to 12am. First question, as it looks from reading over this site is that its better to pin the peps at 6am then the HGH 5-10 min later.. Followed by a 4-5pm peptide shot then one before bed? The second question has to do with budget, Would it be better to take 3iu 7 days a week, 4iu 6 days a week or 5iu 5 on 2 off? and then pin the peps on the off days 3 times. HE is currently around 10% body fat and started Keto diet to lose his last bit of weight, that being said insulin will be low all day.
  2. #2 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    So basically your husband can afford 21-25iu of GH weekly? How many times a week does he train? I would add 2iu GH to my ghrp/grf shots post workout and pre bed. so 7 pre bed 2iu gh injections gives you 14iu. If you lift 4-5 times per week, that's 8-10iu gh so in total that would be around your 22-24iu weekly budget.
  3. #3 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    We both train Monday through Friday around 9-11 or 10-12 depending on his days off but always Monday through Friday.

Yes he can do 21-25 a week and make it work. He would have to pin in the stall at the gym, are you saying to mix the GH with the peptides post workout then pre bed? Or take the peptides wait 10 min then pin the GH.

Thanks for your help..

So Monday to Friday 4iu and weekends 2iu?
  4. #4 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    No don't mix.

Monday lift. ghrp/mod grf shot. 15 minutes later 2iu GH. Pre bed do same thing. Do this Monday through Friday. Saturday and sunday just do ghrp/mod grf... 15 minutes later 2iu gh pre bed. That would be a weekly total of 24iu gh.
  5. #5 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks so much for the post, here is what it will look like.

Gym 9-10:45 pin peps in gym stall at 10:45.. Head to work pin 2iu hgh around 11.. Do I have to wait and eat? I'm low carb now but what about when I'm not.

9pm peps 9:15 hgh then bed!

One thing is on Sunday night where I would pin 2iu prebed. I have a massive carb up before bed as a refeed.. How will I handle this?

This is the hubby posting,
    Signing up for my own account today!
  6. #6 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    If the meal is only protein, then there is no need to wait - you can eat immediately after peptides.
    If you are eating carbs and fat, then wait about 20 min after peptides. (food doesn't effect hGH, only peptides)

If you are carbing up, eat 20 min after taking the peptides. So it looks like this:

10:00 pm - GHRP/Mod GRF 1-29
    10:15 pm - GH
    10:20 pm - feast
  7. #7 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes hold off on carbs and fats for about 20-30 minutes after peptide shot. You can have aminos or whey isolate immediately.

On the sunday refeed, don't shoot the GHRP/Mod GRF and GH that night. You don't want your BG levels elevated all night. Just shoot it like mid day and go do some activity. Like clean the house, walk the dog, cardio, whatever.
  8. #8 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Great information,

This works well because I'll pin peptides right before leaving gym on a empty stomach then hit the GH at work 20 min later, then eat my protein fat meal..
  9. #9 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just thinking, what negative effect would it have if I did the peptides at 6am then hgh then again at night pre bed vs post workout. I can do post but pinning in the gym then again at my work bathroom is obviously risky. Also would have to keep the pre loaded hgh slin pin cold during this time.
  10. #10 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    No don't mix.

Monday lift. ghrp/mod grf shot. 15 minutes later 2iu GH. Pre bed do same thing. Do this Monday through Friday. Saturday and sunday just do ghrp/mod grf... 15 minutes later 2iu gh pre bed. That would be a weekly total of 24iu gh.
    Isn't taking GH pre-bed going to mess with his natural cycles, where taking just the peptides should have little to no effect on his natural cycles?