• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th October 2015 
    Thanks

How risky is the chinese hgh

Chinese hgh seems very economical in comparison to the stuff you can get from American pharmacies. Does anybody have any experience using Chinese growth hormone? Is it legitimate?
  2. #2 31st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have done blood test after 5iu chinese blue tops and results were good, i had highly elevated somatropin and igf-1 levels. However i have never experienced better sleep from hgh, which is what i was hoping for.
  3. #3 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    They say that Chinese products tend to have lesser benefits and more side effects. That's what I've read and people say that all the time. It's not based on experience because I haven't tried HGH manufactured from China.
  4. #4 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, the side effects are more prominent compared to the American brands. I don't know with the others, but that was what I experienced before. That's why I always use the American brands now, even if it's a lot more expensive.
  5. #5 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are going to go with a known risky source you should expect issues. Pay a little more and have some assurance.
  6. #6 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, you can try it for yourself to really know the difference. People have different views on this as they also have different experiences. Some say it's okay, some say it isn't.
  7. #7 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just find a good source, make sure they are reliable and reputable, and offers the right price. Don't go for something that has less quality, just because they are a lot cheaper.
  8. #8 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yikes, I am not sure I would trust anything coming from China really. I mean it might be perfectly legitimate, but I don't even feed cat food manufactured in China to my pet. I think you are taking your chances there, but that is me. I might be a little over cautious, but why take chances when you don't have to?
  9. #9 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think we all agree that Chinese products are not that reliable, but there are other factors that tempt people to buy them anyway. Number one is money. Chinese products are cheaper. But people should know that paying less will also mean the effects are less or barely there.
  10. #10 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I think we all agree that Chinese products are not that reliable, but there are other factors that tempt people to buy them anyway. Number one is money. Chinese products are cheaper. But people should know that paying less will also mean the effects are less or barely there.
    Yes, some of my friends prefer to buy the Chinese versions. I haven't tried it, but they say the effects are identical, but they also said that they experience more headaches.
  11. #11 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    Yes, some of my friends prefer to buy the Chinese versions. I haven't tried it, but they say the effects are identical, but they also said that they experience more headaches.
    So they prefer to have higher health risks than paying a bit more for American brands? I think they should reconsider their actions.
  12. #12 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    So they prefer to have higher health risks than paying a bit more for American brands? I think they should reconsider their actions.
    Very well said. I'd rather pay a bit more than suffer the risks. I might end up paying more for hospital bills due to serious complications.
  13. #13 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Very well said. I'd rather pay a bit more than suffer the risks. I might end up paying more for hospital bills due to serious complications.
    Others take that risk because there are people who don't really experience serious side effects from Chinese products.
  14. #14 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    The cost is more than a little bit more. it can be thousands more per year. That is why I am thinking about using Chinese Hgh since I am not very wealthy.
  15. #15 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    The cost is more than a little bit more. it can be thousands more per year. That is why I am thinking about using Chinese Hgh since I am not very wealthy.
    That's what the other fellow member has said that people are tempted to use Chinese products because of money issues. Have you tried them yet?
  16. #16 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    I feel you. I've tried using Chinese products, but it was only for a while so I can't really say if they are that effective or not. For the side effects, they are more or less the same.
  17. #17 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as it doesn't give you priapism!
  18. #18 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure i would trust Chinese HGH but if you do, make sure you get from a reputable pharmacy. You only have one body and one life, and it is up to you to take care of it. It is just one of the things that you are taking a chance with I think. It is just a chance in my opinion. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it.
  19. #19 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's okay to use those Chinese brands, as long as you don't experience too much side effects. Just stop using them, if the side effects are to the point of no longer bearable.With the results, they also say they are not as effective, but I think it's still okay if you try them out. It may be different for you.
  20. #20 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also rather air on the side of caution aswell to be honest and pay a bit more for the product than use the Chinese variants.

Some people will find them fine to use but if there are side effects, I'm not sure if it's worth taking that risk.