• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: GHRP's

1. #1 29th October 2015 
    Thanks

GHRP's

Ok as I understand Ghrp's stimulate Ghrelin which in turn stimulates the release of hgh. So if Ghrp's all stimulate ghrelin how are they different? I see that ghrp-6 can cause extreme hunger, ghrp-2 not so much but possible prolactin problems and ipamorelin seems have no sides. Just wondering if they all seem to activate ghrelin how they can be so different.
  2. #2 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Because they are different generation ghrp's, as they come out with new ghrp's they get more specific as to their action (as with any other prescription drug). Just consider it a fine tuning process, first you get a peptide that release GH but also releases other peptides as well, then the new one releases GH but the release of other peptides is diminished, and finally with the newest generation you get only GH release.
  3. #3 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I understand thank you. My question should have been more specific, what exactly does ghrp6 do that ghrp2 or ipamorelin does or does not do? Just trying to answer some questions I have been asked. Thanks again.
  4. #4 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP 6 stimulates hunger and has a slightly higher prolactin and cortisol release than GHRP 2, and Ipa has zero prolactin release. GHRP 6 is just a more sloppy GH releasing peptide.
  5. #5 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of us choose GHRP 2 because it is less expensive than Ipa, but more 'clean' than GHRP 6. It is the comfortable medium between the two.
  6. #6 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Rather than stimulate ghrelin, they each act in some capacity like ghrelin. They are analogs of ghrelin that release GH but the other effects vary since the activity in different tissues and receptors (GHS-R and ghrelin receptors are throughout the body) varies.
  7. #7 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I see said the blind man, lol. That does shed some light on it. I was under the impression that they only stimulated not that they were analogs. Now it makes more sense, also as I understand it they block somatostatin from interrupting a gh pulse. Now what does mod do other than also stimulating hgh directly. It's hard to explain sometimes to my buddies and dont want to send them down the wrong path.
  8. #8 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Mod GRF is a GHRH analog. Like ghrelin GHRH is an endogenous peptide signaling hormone. GHRH though is not really as much of a systemic signaling peptide as a hypothalamic one, thus the need to mod(ify) it since we aren't injecting into any sort of cerebral infusion pump (at least I'm not).

Ghrelin quiets somatostatin and "recruits" more somatotropes and GHRH bumps up the amount of GH each active somatotrope is releasing, thus why they are so powerful together, and why GHRH and its analogs are not very potent on their own.
  9. #9 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Mod GRF is a GHRH analog. Like ghrelin GHRH is an endogenous peptide signaling hormone. GHRH though is not really as much of a systemic signaling peptide as a hypothalamic one, thus the need to mod(ify) it since we aren't injecting into any sort of cerebral infusion pump (at least I'm not).

Ghrelin quiets somatostatin and "recruits" more somatotropes and GHRH bumps up the amount of GH each active somatotrope is releasing, thus why they are so powerful together, and why GHRH and its analogs are not very potent on their own.
    That was a good refresher Steven, thank you. I'm a bit rusty on my peptelligence.
  10. #10 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So here is another question, if ghrp's hamper for lack of a better word somatostatin and it's recommended to wait 10 minutes for it to do this before taking hgh wouldn't it be the same procedure if your doing mod or even frag? Let the ghrp to its job and then take mod or frag?
  11. #11 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    So here is another question, if ghrp's hamper for lack of a better word somatostatin and it's recommended to wait 10 minutes for it to do this before taking hgh wouldn't it be the same procedure if your doing mod or even frag? Let the ghrp to its job and then take mod or frag?
    GHRPs (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, GHRP-6) are partial analogs of Ghrelin and they synergistically work with Mod GRF (1-29) (a GHRH analog).

So "the job" is done by a GHRP + Mod GRF (1-29). To "the job" you can add GH a few minutes after
  12. #12 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you. Last question I believe here for me. Frag being a fragment of hgh I would guess should be done after ghrp just like hgh to get the most out of it?
  13. #13 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Thank you. Last question I believe here for me. Frag being a fragment of hgh I would guess should be done after ghrp just like hgh to get the most out of it?
    There doesn't appear to be a negative feedback signal from that fragment. However there is a limit to how much lipolysis can be generated from GH or GH (frag) over a given time frame. You can achieve that limit via synthetic GH, GHRP, GHRP/GHRH of GH Frag.

With GH Fragment (176-191) you miss out on GH's increase in resting energy expenditure as well as it's anabolism effects.
    So GH Frag (176-191) can be administered concurrently.

The only reason not to administer synthetic GH w/ Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRP is to give those peptides a chance to get going before GH is introduced. I'm not worried about the feedback as much as I want the body to see a rising pulse from it's own mechanisms FIRST before a synthetic add on is introduced.