• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th October 2015 
    Thanks

mgf for damaged shoulder?

Hi,

I was doing db incline bench without a spotter & went a bit too heavy mid rep the db decided it was going backwards over my shoulder. I managed to stop it and dropped it but not before it felt like it tore something in my shoulder. I've got no bruising and it's not painful all the time but certain rom are uncomfortable.

That was monday, it ended my session for fear of causing more damage & I haven't trained since. I know rest is the key here, I'm currently cruising on low test and ghrp2 & mod 3 times a day. I wondered if MGF would assist in the recovery?
  2. #2 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well yes, in my opinion it will help.
  3. #3 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend 100mcg every 4-6 hours or so, shot subQ. Make a 2mg vial last for 2-3 days. Leave it out for 3-4 days, repeat for a few cycles.

I have been trying out subQ and I have to say, that other than immediately PWO when I like IM site injections, subQ does seem to be effective.
  4. #4 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I would recommend 100mcg every 4-6 hours or so, shot subQ. Make a 2mg vial last for 2-3 days. Leave it out for 3-4 days, repeat for a few cycles.

I have been trying out subQ and I have to say, that other than immediately PWO when I like IM site injections, subQ does seem to be effective.
    Interesting - the posts I read spoke of much higher dosing which made it quite expensive - I'll go for that protocol & see how I get on.
  5. #5 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Interesting - the posts I read spoke of much higher dosing which made it quite expensive - I'll go for that protocol & see how I get on.
    It's all about context; that was probably for a more anabolism-focused protocol.
  6. #6 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The shoulder muscle is one of the smaller muscle groups so you won't need high doses like your legs, back or chest would need.
  7. #7 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree, most will recommend a much higher dose. It could also be because of what the other member said, that you don't need a higher dose since the shoulder is one of the smaller muscles.