• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th October 2015 
    Thanks

mod grf1-29.. 2mg?

Why is mod grf 1-29 and the cjc's sold only in 2mg vials? From what I understand you would do something like 300 mcgs of both a ghrp and mod or cjc, but do you do less of the mod? I do not understand why these are only sold in 2mg vials instead of 5mg.
  2. #2 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Most logical reason I could think of is it is not as stable as the ghrp's, so they have to put less in the vial because the shelf life is probably less.
  3. #3 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Appereantly Mod GRF 1-29 is more expensive to make, so a 5mg vial would have a very high price compaired to a 5mg vial of any GHRP. That would propably refrain people from buying it. It's marketing more then anything else I would guess. Staying within an certain price range.
  4. #4 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Why is mod grf 1-29 and the cjc's sold only in 2mg vials? From what I understand you would do something like 300 mcgs of both a ghrp and mod or cjc, but do you do less of the mod? I do not understand why these are only sold in 2mg vials instead of 5mg.
    I think 300mcg is a little off...
  5. #5 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    I think 300mcg is a little off...
    I understand that anything cjc is not mod grf, but still not sure why you are saying 300 mcg for each is a little off? Are you saying more or less because for muscle growing purposes I thought you typically want to inject about 100 mcgs 3 times a day?
  6. #6 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I understand that anything cjc is not mod grf, but still not sure why you are saying 300 mcg for each is a little off? Are you saying more or less because for muscle growing purposes I thought you typically want to inject about 100 mcgs 3 times a day?
    I think he interpreted you to mean 300mcg per injection instead of 100 x 3.
  7. #7 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I think he interpreted you to mean 300mcg per injection instead of 100 x 3.
    Yes, thats how I interpreted it.
  8. #8 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    Yes, thats how I interpreted it.
    Ahh! 300mcg per injection would be insane lol. Well thanks for the help guys, could I just do it as say 300mcg of ghrp a day and like 150 of mod grf and still see results?
  9. #9 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ahh! 300mcg per injection would be insane lol. Well thanks for the help guys, could I just do it as say 300mcg of ghrp a day and like 150 of mod grf and still see results?
    Yes. Most definitely.
  10. #10 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    Yes. Most definitely.
    Really? The results I am looking for is for muscle gain, and I read everywhere that you need to do 300mcgs of both. I guess I am just unsure as to what typical results are, and if they are worth all the money and hassle.
  11. #11 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Really? The results I am looking for is for muscle gain, and I read everywhere that you need to do 300mcgs of both. I guess I am just unsure as to what typical results are, and if they are worth all the money and hassle.
    I think people have unrealistic expectations regarding muscle gain and fat loss with peptides. They are like the icing on the cake. I recover better from heavy workouts, I sleep a bit better (never had sleep issues before). I see some re-comp but not dramatic, but I am older. If the peptides help me recover when working out 6 days a week at 44 then they are doing a great job. I have been working out 6 days a week for 6 months straight. No injuries or fatigue that made me want to stop. IF you add AAS that would be more of a game changer, but only if done right. Peptides add health benefits they don't take away when used correctly.
  12. #12 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I think people have unrealistic expectations regarding muscle gain and fat loss with peptides. They are like the icing on the cake. I recover better from heavy workouts, I sleep a bit better (never had sleep issues before). I see some re-comp but not dramatic, but I am older. If the peptides help me recover when working out 6 days a week at 44 then they are doing a great job. I have been working out 6 days a week for 6 months straight. No injuries or fatigue that made me want to stop. IF you add AAS that would be more of a game changer, but only if done right. Peptides add health benefits they don't take away when used correctly.
    The reason people think peptides will pack muscle on you with no other changes to the protocol is because they think GH will in general... while failing to note that no one gets amazing results from GH without the addition of AAS and usually insulin.

Growth hormone just sounds so promising, doesn't it?
  13. #13 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Agreed on peptides by themselves are just tiny tools that can help. Biggest thing I think is ipamorelin pre bed, and ghrp-2 pre cardio. That's where they shine. BUT, if you take peptides+2iu GH+2iu insulin, then we see some hypertrophy FOR SURE! That combo is amazing if implemented correctly.