• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use of sunbeds

1. #1 28th October 2015 
    Thanks

Use of sunbeds

Hi everyone,
    I just ordered my first batch of melanotan. I have a very pale skin colour and never tan, so really excited at the prospect that I might tan!
    I live in Australia now and sunbeds are banned. Will normal sun exposure do the same job?

Many thanks:-)
  2. #2 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure does, just make sure to use protection and don't over do it
  3. #3 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course it will! I actually find that normal sun exposure is better than tanning beds anyway, so you're probably better off in the natural light. Just make sure that you don't overdue it, as already stated. Too much sun is bad for the skin.
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Natural sun is way better, because it also provides you with Vitamin D, which is really good for the skin. Just know your limits and make sure you don't stay too long under the sun.
  5. #5 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when you are not trying to get your skin darker, it's always good to get a little sun.
  6. #6 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    For me personally i find sunbeds way more effective than natural sun, but then i don't know how strong is sun in Australia, it's summer now for you so it must be crazy strong. Tanning in natural sun is much more pleasant if compared to solariums, so you not lost much with sunbed ban.
  7. #7 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think as long as you wear sunscreen, normal sun is much better than tanning beds and can help you develop a great tan with or without melotan. I am sure it wouldn't be as fast as a tanning bed, but it could still be good.
  8. #8 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Natural sunlight is just as good as sunbeds, in fact any sort of sun light, artificial or natural will do the same job.

A lot of people don't seem to realise that just using MT on its own isn't enough, and it's made to react to UV rays so you do need both.
  9. #9 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, I think getting natural sunlight is better. You just have to make sure that you are not getting too much sun exposure since it will also cause you harm.
  10. #10 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been reading about Melanotan for a couple of weeks now. I'm currently looking for a vendor (that resides/ships to the US) to purchase my first vial as well (if you're willing to share your US source please PM me.)
    I'm a type 2 on the Fitzpatrick scale. From what I've gathered, I plan to start with sunbathing front and back 7-10 minutes each once a week. Is it winter here so depending on how the first week or so goes I'll increase my natural sun exposure. (We have an outdoor backyard heater and I enjoy the cold.)
  11. #11 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Nah, sunbed it's not my thing. Prefer natural. Don't forget to put on some sunscreen.
  12. #12 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I dunno, you run the risk of dying from a thousand different things everytime you step outside in Australia!
  13. #13 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by igasmurfa View Post
    Well I dunno, you run the risk of dying from a thousand different things everytime you step outside in Australia!
    Lol! This made me laugh. Even when you stay indoors, you're still not a hundred percent safe. I've seen a Facebook post about a local in Australia finding a really poisonous spider inside their home.
  14. #14 1st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Australia is pretty sunny place. In fact you won't have to stay outside that long and it will still work. No need for the sun bed
  15. #15 1st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I am sure that the use of melotan is going to be safer in the long run than the use of tanning beds. It is just one of the things that you need to be aware of. I know some people like them but I think they are not safe at all, and can cause cancer.
  16. #16 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I've never been to Australia, but yes, it is indeed a sunny place. A relative lives there and says the weather there is really great.
  17. #17 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is a pitty that you can't use sunbed. Anyway, yes, natural sun exposure is enough to help you achieve the kind of tan that you want. However, be very mindful of how many minutes or hours you are going to stay under the sun or else, the results might turn terribly.
  18. #18 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Many girls are really addicted to sunbed. There are also men who really want to achieve a nice tan. However, most of us resort to natural UV rays than to use sunbed. I don't know why, but i notice that that is the case.
  19. #19 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Awwe. Sunbed is love. I love sunbed so much and I am so satisfied with the result I am getting from it. of course, the use of melanotan and the exposure to natural sunlight also help me achieve a nice tan.
  20. #20 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Natural sun exposure or sun beds - whatever it is, it will surely do great. Anyway, I prefer natural sun exposure. That is how I usually get my tan. Anyway, I am not an mt-2 user yet, but might be in the future.