• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

Why you need to be smart about using Melanotan

Please do the following for your own help!

* Don't overdose
    * Change injection sites regularly
    * Listen to your body and use common sense

Or else this could happen...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3284227/Mother-pain-worse-labour-using-tanning-injections-left-covered-abscesses-scars-black-dying-skin-insists-using-sunbeds.html
    View my Melanotan 2 Journal: http://112.196.20.91/threads/4670-Melanotan-2-Journal-w-Pics
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Another very uncommon horror story. I've had more injections than her and don't experience these effects.
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as people are careful and know their own bodies well, things like this aren't actually likely to happen. Every substance has horror stories, but the odds of them happening aren't very high.
  4. #4 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    exactly, it's like someone telling a horror story on how she almost choked when eating an apple and scream out loud that we should all stay away from eating apples.
    It's once again the injection part that turns it into horror for most people reading it.
  5. #5 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's right. People say these things are harmful, when if you really think about it, it's the person to blame for not taking the proper precautions and not educating self for the proper use of not just Melanotan, but also other drugs and supplements.
  6. #6 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this. I am a melanotan user but I always make sure that I do not overdose myself. These tips are very helpful to those desperate individuals who think there is no problem with overdosing themselves with MT-1 or MT-2
  7. #7 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Also, this is most likely from not following proper procedure. Whether not using alcohol wipes, reusing old needles and/or contaminating her vial (which would have happened with either of the prior).

This isn't an effect from the MT2, or not swapping sites enough. I've not read through the article as I had a quick scroll and it's just more bollocks and story selling.
  8. #8 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think they are just attempting to give melanotan a bad reputation again. It's sad that people come to conclusions right away even without fully understanding the situation. This is clearly not following the proper procedure that's why that happened, and not because of the effects of MT2.
  9. #9 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's not the Melanotan that has a problem here, but how irresponsible the person is. If you have to take something into your body, particularly those that you inject, you need to take the proper precautions!
  10. #10 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Increasing the dose thinking they'll get results right away. Tsk.
  11. #11 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Increasing the dose thinking they'll get results right away. Tsk.
    This usually happens when people don't do their research and just do anything that pops up into their heads.
  12. #12 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It still boils down to how responsible and knowledgeable we are.
  13. #13 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is pretty terrifying. I'm finding that I'm being more and more drawn away from the idea. My skin is extremely pale and I've always been self conscious about it. I'm starting to think this might not be the option for me, which is completely fine. I don't mind other people doing this, but seeing those markings on that woman's skin freaks me out a bit. I would hate to be the 1%.
  14. #14 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lexinonomous View Post
    This is pretty terrifying. I'm finding that I'm being more and more drawn away from the idea. My skin is extremely pale and I've always been self conscious about it. I'm starting to think this might not be the option for me, which is completely fine. I don't mind other people doing this, but seeing those markings on that woman's skin freaks me out a bit. I would hate to be the 1%.
    It's really about how responsible you are, but you are right, it's pretty scary.
  15. #15 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is great that you listed "change of injection sites" as it is very important! some people think it is nice to inject in single site multiple times since they already know where to find the vein or what. What they do not know is that it can harm their vein.