• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: woman on ghrp-6

1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

woman on ghrp-6

Hi,

My friend is going to take GHRP-6, she was wondering if she should lower the dosage from 100, she's 167cm and 53kg, looking to bulk up and lose some fat (after the hunger effect of ghrp-6). She's very lean as is but she's looking to get bigger. Could a lower dose do it for her or should she just take 100x3 a day? Thanks.
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Hi,

My friend is going to take GHRP-6, she was wondering if she should lower the dosage from 100, she's 167cm and 53kg, looking to bulk up and lose some fat (after the hunger effect of ghrp-6). She's very lean as is but she's looking to get bigger. Could a lower dose do it for her or should she just take 100x3 a day? Thanks.
    She actually should take less than 100mcg. The saturation dose is 1mcg/kg and the figure of 100mcg is based on a 100kg person. So if she weighs 53kg, it means she probably weighs 63kg because women lie about their weight. I'm only kidding - if she weighs 53kg, then the saturation dose for her is 54mcg, or 50mcg which she can take 3x/day.

She can even start slow and begin with a nightly dose, then add a post workout dose, then later add an AM dose.

Will she be using Mod GRF 1-29 with GHRP6? Because it significantly increases GH release.
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I thought 50mcg would be good for her. Starting slow sounds very good too.

She won't be Mod GRF 1-29, says she wants to see what the GHRP6 does to her body first and then later add it to her dosage.

Thanks a lot!
  4. #4 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

She won't be Mod GRF 1-29, says she wants to see what the GHRP6 does to her body first and then later add it to her dosage.

Thanks a lot!
    That's a smart approach. Good luck.
  5. #5 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    That's a smart approach. Good luck.
    Thanks a lot.
  6. #6 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, it is definitely recommended for her to lower her dose. I guess it is just too much for her current height and weight. I am not so sure yet as to how to compute the right dose to consume, but I know her dose is a little too much.
  7. #7 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Can she take that daily dose? If she is felling alright or better with her current dose, then she can continue using it. If not, you better ask her to reduce her dose. Good luck!
  8. #8 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If she is already done with losing weight and she wants to focus on bulking up, then lowering her dose would help. If she chooses to maintain her current dose, then it is possible that she will lose more weight.
  9. #9 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi,

Lowering her dose is mandatory and not optional. Based on her height and weight, she is currently running a dose higher than what she should take. Anyway, it is never too late to change her way.
  10. #10 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Is ghrp-6 great? I have been advised to shift from using ghrp-2 to ghrp-6 as I have always been complaining as to how unhappy I am with regard to the result I am getting from ghrp-2. However, I am afraid that ghrp-6 won't be good enough as well.
  11. #11 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was also a woman using GHRP-6 before. From my point of view, I guess it is just okay for her to maintain her current dose - that is if her body has already been used to this kind of dose. If not yet, then lowering her dose would help.
  12. #12 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, she can use ghrp-6! It does not matter what gender the user is. Anyway, 300mcg a day might be too high for a starter. Let her start with 100mcg first and break it into 2 smaller doses (50mcg each administration). Then, increase it to 2x00mcg and then 3x100mcg.