• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

eating timing ghrh/ghrp

I normally eat a shake/smoothie (protein, carb and fat) at 8am and then workout at 10am. I want to give 2 doses of the combo (mod GRF and ipa at 1mcg/kg) at pre bed and pre workout (to get the most fat loss). How long do I wait after I have the smoothie in the am to take the combo to get the best GH release pre workout?

Thanks in advance for any insight
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Would it be better to skip the am shake and then have a protein only drink after working out?
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait an hour after eating carbs, and 1-2 hrs after eating fats to administer GHS peptides (protein has no effect).

After administration of your peptides, wait 15-20 min to eat fats/carbs. Protein can be eaten immediately.

As long as there is not a crazy amount of fat in your shake, you should be able to have your shake and eat it too. lol - I mean have your shake at 8:00 and administer your peptides at 9:30am, then workout at 10am.
  4. #4 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Wait an hour after eating carbs, and 1-2 hrs after eating fats to administer GHS peptides (protein has no effect).

After administration of your peptides, wait 15-20 min to eat fats/carbs. Protein can be eaten immediately.

As long as there is not a crazy amount of fat in your shake, you should be able to have your shake and eat it too. lol - I mean have your shake at 8:00 and administer your peptides at 9:30am, then workout at 10am.
    I understand the above timing guideline, but here is my question. I drink a carb product throughout my workout. Finish training, go home and use mod and ghrp6. Will the intra workout carb effect the peptides in this case? All other times im able to do the 2 hour post carb / fat and 15 minute pre carb protocal.
  5. #5 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I take vitd3 fish oil, mag and zinc each morning. When I wake I have my morning dose of ghrp2 and modgrf1-29. My question is what is the optimal time to take my vitamins so either don't effect absorption of the other? I'm assuming the fish oil being fat would need 30 mins after a dose of peps but I'm unsure about vitamins?
  6. #6 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    I take vitd3 fish oil, mag and zinc each morning. When I wake I have my morning dose of ghrp2 and modgrf1-29. My question is what is the optimal time to take my vitamins so either don't effect absorption of the other? I'm assuming the fish oil being fat would need 30 mins after a dose of peps but I'm unsure about vitamins?
    I don't think mag/zinc will add a significant amount of calories to your body. Should be fine to take (depending on how they are bonded perhaps with food) whenever. I would probably pair the D3 with the fish oil to maximize absorption.
  7. #7 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    20 minutes is enough. I'd just take all of the vitamins together at T+20.
  8. #8 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys!
  9. #9 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Since your smoothie has carb, then you better wait for at least an hour before or after consuming that smoothie. This is to make sure that the carb won't mess with the effectiveness of the ghrp you are using.
  10. #10 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh no. I guess I have to learn more! I never know there is a proper timing on when to administer peptides. I am fortunate to have seen this before starting my use or else, I would be wasting money by administering peptides at the wrong time.
  11. #11 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post

This is also what I do when taking PT-141 and so far, it seems really helpful. I do love the effect of PT-141 on me. I guess it is all about proper dosing and proper timing. Am I right?
  12. #12 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    This is also what I do when taking PT-141 and so far, it seems really helpful. I do love the effect of PT-141 on me. I guess it is all about proper dosing and proper timing. Am I right?
    Food won't affect PT-141 results so you can eat whether you want. Take your PT-141 about 3-4 hours before party.