• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

eating after HGH?

OK, so I'm running 2 ius a day of hgh and my confusion starts with, can I consume carbs and fats around my hgh injections? Also, I've heard of many protocols and one of them is inject eod and double the dose. For example, I'm currently doing 2 ius per day but would I get any benefit in injecting eod at 4ius? I know when injecting peps you have to watch the fat and carb consumption with your injections but I heard that this is not the case with hgh injections.
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Food has no effect on exogenous HGH. Fats and carbs only blunt the actions of GHRH/GHRP which cause the pituitary to release GH. But you are simply putting HGH into your body so the food is not gonna affect it.
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are planning to use peptides, then you have to watch your fat and carbs consumption carefully. Though there is still no claims that hgh will also be affected by your carbs and fat intake, it is still wise for you to be keen about it.
  4. #4 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I advice you to not do large amounts of HGH at one given time... space out small doses (1-2iu) which will give you pulsation and not chronic elevation of IGF-1.
  5. #5 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I advice you to not do large amounts of HGH at one given time... space out small doses (1-2iu) which will give you pulsation and not chronic elevation of IGF-1.
    This is what I was thinking. As soon as I increase my ius to 6 I will do 3 2iu injections. I might even get some mod 1-29 and ghrp-2 to go a long with my gh. I will then need less gh, probably just 4 ius per day.
  6. #6 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    This is what I was thinking. As soon as I increase my ius to 6 I will do 3 2iu injections. I might even get some mod 1-29 and ghrp-2 to go a long with my gh. I will then need less gh, probably just 4 ius per day.
    I like that idea as I've ran a small dose of HGH with GHRP/GHRH and liked the results.
  7. #7 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, you have to wait at least an hour before you eat anything after your injection. Also, you should wait one hour after eating before you inject. I am not so sure as to why it is that way, but that is what I have read from the other thread in this forum.
  8. #8 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    This is a really good idea because the side effects are not as strong, too.
  9. #9 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not know that there is a need to be careful in what you eat when you are using HGH. Anyway, I am not really sure about this. I have to do my own research as well. I hope someone who has sufficient knowledge and scientific explanation regarding this matter will share their thoughts.
  10. #10 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I usually do my administration at least an hour before and after eating. I think that is the safest time for you to inject HGH. When I say safe, it means it is the best possible way to keep the effectiveness of HGH.
  11. #11 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jollychic View Post
    I usually do my administration at least an hour before and after eating. I think that is the safest time for you to inject HGH. When I say safe, it means it is the best possible way to keep the effectiveness of HGH.
    Girl, you are never wrong with your timing of administration. Great choice! I also think it is the best way. Yes, there is nothing wrong with eating immediately after the administration, but some food might make your drug less effective.
  12. #12 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jollychic View Post
    I think it is really not needed to wait for an hour when you can just actually tweak your diet. Well, on my part, I do skip carbs on the evening. In the morning, I usually wait for at least an hour. I could just not go on with my day without carbs.
  13. #13 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wait at least an hour before you start eating carbs. That is the only think you have to remember when it comes to HGH-eating relationship. A brief yet helpful advice.
  14. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. Now, another learning about hgh or peps. 1 hour before and after administration is the best time to eat. If possible, avoid carb as it affects the effect of peptides or hgh.