• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

Is there a way to darken my nipples?

Hey there
    Kind of a strange question here..
    But..
    Is there a way I can darken my nipples? I have very pink nipples and I'd like them a bit more brown.
    If I inject melanotan 2 into my breast fat (i am a man) would it make that area darker?
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Is this joke? Melanotan does not have localized effect, so injections in breast is not necessary, not sure if melanotan will affect nipple colour, havn't monitored really, but would be interesting to find out.
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I find this quite strange. Many people prefer to have pink nipples and here you are, trying to find some ways to darken your already-pink nipples. Anyway, I am sure melanotan can make you tan but I am not sure if it can also tan your nipples. Lol
  4. #4 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think you can do this without using a hair dye, like henna. That should work for a while!
  5. #5 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclemay View Post
    I don't think you can do this without using a hair dye, like henna. That should work for a while!
    Really? Hair dye for your nipples? I think that is not recommended. Hair dye is only for the hair and not recommended to be used on your skin. How much more in your nipples?

PS: I do not have an idea on how to get your nipples be darker as well.
  6. #6 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Why don't you like your pink nipples? I am sure many women out there would die to have your nipples. Lol. So far, mot guys, if not all, also prefer their girls to have pink nipples. I don't really get why you don't like it.
  7. #7 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have tried to use something that reminds me of a lip balm to make my nipples a little more pink as I tend to have darker nipples. I tried to use it for more than a year just to see if it will really have an effect. it made my nipples a little lighter, but only a little. It does not bring drastic change to the color of my nipples. When it comes to making your nipples darker, I am not so sure if there is already a product for that.
  8. #8 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoyMatt2 View Post
    Hey there
    But..
    Is there a way I can darken my nipples? I have very pink nipples and I'd like them a bit more brown.
    If I inject melanotan 2 into my breast fat (i am a man) would it make that area darker?
    How old are you? If you are young they will become darker as you get older. Or I guess you can tattoo them if you are so worried about how they look.
  9. #9 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    How old are you? If you are young they will become darker as you get older. Or I guess you can tattoo them if you are so worried about how they look.
    I think that is really a nice suggestion. Getting your nipples inked is the best way for you to make it darker, but I think that will certainly hurt a lot.
  10. #10 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you are the first one that I've known who wants to darken their nipples. Most of the time, people are looking for the solution to make your nipples more pink. Well, the world surely a weird one.
  11. #11 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoyMatt2 View Post
    Hey there
    But..
    If you inject melanotan into your breast area, it will not give you the guarantee that it will darken your nipples. I'm not sure if you are really serious, but if you are, I completely understand because there are people who find it manlier if they have darker nipples.
  12. #12 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey everyone
    Thanks for your responses.
    Yes I was serious

I am a somewhat pale person by default. I am a man, and my nipple are rather pink. I just think it would look nicer if they were darker. I can understand how women would want them pink.
  13. #13 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I understand that, too. Men like it more if they have darker nipples. How old are you, by the way? Usually, younger people have pink nipples and they darken overtime.
  14. #14 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you ask me, I'm completely fine with a guy having pink nipples. I saw this cream manufactured by China, I'm sorry but I forgot what store I saw it, but they have these creams that will lighten or darken your nipples. I'm not sure if it's effective, but try to do a research about it.
  15. #15 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If only you were a woman, you would definitely love your pink nipples. Trust me! Every woman out there is dying to have pink nipples. I do have light brown nipples and if I could make them pink, I would really make them pink. Lol.
  16. #16 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Use mt-2 dude. It is also my problem before. i do have VERY PINK NIPPLES and it is no fun when you are a man (unless you are a woman, I would definitely love pink nipples on my woman). MT-2 helped me!
  17. The Following User Says Thank You to imyourhero For This Useful Post:

Joe Pendleton (24th August 2017)