• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th October 2015 
    Thanks

dropping prop mid cycle

Currently running 50mg Test Prop + 50mg of Anavar ED. Had to change source of prop and as a result I have got prop that is painful after injected and restricts movement of the muscles. So this isn't helping my performance enhancement. So I have decided to drop the Prop and I'm in week 4 and up the dose of Anavar to 80-100mg. Will I need to do anything when coming off the prop? I can't think of anything myself, but I amwondering if I've missed something. Also taking 1mg of Letrozole ED Aswell, but I'm thinking I won't need it anymore if I'm dropping the Prop.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm going to drop the prop tomorrow...
  2. #2 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Can you find any more prop before stop? Damn dude I hate that prop post injection pain. I always just suck it up. I usually walk with a limp and tell people it's from squating to much lol. My post injection pain usually goes away after the 2nd week.
  3. #3 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally I would do as you plan.
    Can't see the need to do anything else.
    Is the pain from the Prop that bad? I experienced some pain when I started Prop which was dosed at 200mg/ml but this diminished as I progressed through the cycle.
    Can't see the need for the letro, you aren't likely to get much water from the anavar.
  4. #4 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I wouldn't use letro even without anavar. It's usually used to get rid of gyno. You should use something like aromasin, not just to get rid of water but to keep estrogen levels low and obviously prevent gyno. Letro is to strong IMO. It depends how they make their prop some have more post injection pain then others. Usually you get used to it after then end of the 2nd week. I know the first 2 weeks I usually can't do legs.
  5. #5 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Can you find any more prop before stop? Damn dude I hate that prop post injection pain. I always just suck it up. I usually walk with a limp and tell people it's from squating to much lol. My post injection pain usually goes away after the 2nd week.
    Getting Prop isn't the problem. There is no pain when injecting, but the next day the muscle gets too tight and sort and restricts movement to the point where it has lowered my training standard. And thats only when I pin my ass, in the quads, can't run, in the shoulders anything overhead it compromised so its not going to be worth it. If i was doing just body building, I wouldn't care. So im hoping Anavar only is going to be alright and dropping the prop won't be a huge issue. I'm looking for performance enhancement, strength and loss of bodyfat... getting bigger is something i do not need to do...infact the opposite is true...
  6. #6 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You can do anvar only but libido might drop. I'd try to do a tiny bit of prop maybe a small amount won't hurt as bad.
  7. #7 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    You can do anvar only but libido might drop. I'd try to do a tiny bit of prop maybe a small amount won't hurt as bad.
    I'm already doing 50mg of prop a day... and libido drop doesn't worry me, its probably for the better, that way I don't end up having sex with gross ugly chicks then thinking 'OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!' afterwards...
  8. #8 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    I'm looking for performance enhancement, strength and loss of bodyfat... getting bigger is something i do not need to do...infact the opposite is true...
    Anavar is perfect for you then (but you already knew that).
    As I said before personally I wouldn't bother running anything else with the anavar and save the ancillaries for PCT.
    Aromasin is excellent but not needed with anavar.
  9. #9 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Anavar is perfect for you then (but you already knew that).
    As I said before personally I wouldn't bother running anything else with the anavar and save the ancillaries for PCT.
    Aromasin is excellent but not needed with anavar.
    So what would be your input on the PCT? Will Nolvadex even be required? Or just D aspartic acid and tribulus?
  10. #10 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So what would be your input on the PCT? Will Nolvadex even be required? Or just D aspartic acid and tribulus?
    I would definitely use either nolva or clomid.
  11. #11 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Oxandrolone is a mild steroid but it is still suppressive. I would use a standard clomid dose for 3 weeks starting the day after your last pill, give or take depending on how long you've been on. Clomiphene must be the foundation of any PCT - or at least the drug first used.
  12. #12 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes agree with those comments: You will need to run a full PCT.