• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 25th October 2015 
    Thanks

HGH in your twenties

What's everyones take on taking hgh at like 26 years old? I hear mixed things. Some people say its a waste some say it doesn't matter age. Basically other then the issue about money is it worth it?
  2. #2 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What I'm saying isn't backed up from any study I've ever read. But I've been told by people who sell it that I shouldn't need it yet. I know no one "needs it" but whatever.
  3. #3 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That sucks because I ordered 3 kits of Riptropin a few weeks back. I feel like now I kinda need to get another 3 to get all the benefits. Probably gonna be tough to just save for 4 years. I don't know if it would even be good by then.
  4. #4 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    That sucks because I ordered 3 kits of Riptropin a few weeks back. I feel like now I kinda need to get another 3 to get all the benefits. Probably gonna be tough to just save for 4 years. I don't know if it would even be good by then.
    You'll still benefit from flooding your body with high levels of growth hormone. Theres no way to avoid that. It wouldn't make sense if you didn't.
  5. #5 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I personally would wait until I started to see some of the repercussions of aging before I considered taking any kind of growth hormone. I am not sure this has really been studied enough and found to be safe. It is up to you as to what you do, but you are still very young, and barely through growing and developing.
  6. #6 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What's everyones take on taking hgh at like 26 years old? I hear mixed things. Some people say its a waste some say it doesn't matter age. Basically other then the issue about money is it worth it?
    The recommended age for you to start taking HGH is 30 years old. However, I see no wrong about someone starting at 26 since you are already in your mid-20s and other people say that those who are in their mid or late 20s can also take the drug.
  7. #7 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    I personally would wait until I started to see some of the repercussions of aging before I considered taking any kind of growth hormone. I am not sure this has really been studied enough and found to be safe. It is up to you as to what you do, but you are still very young, and barely through growing and developing.
    This is the best advice ever! I always see people recommending to start at the age of 29, 30, 32 or 35. What these people do not know is that we age differently. Some might still have great system flow even at 30. Therefore, they still don't have to use hgh. On the other hand, there are people who are till 28 years old and yet, they already need some boosters.
  8. #8 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    26 is still too young. No matter what others say about other young people needing to take hgh earlier than the usual, it is still a lot better and safer for you to wait for at least four more years before you start using the drug.
  9. #9 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Anyone who is still in their twenties should not think of using HGH. You will just be ruining your system if you do that. For me, the best time to start using the drug i when you're on your mid-30s already, but you can actually start at 30 if you want to.
  10. #10 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    26 years old is still considered to be a young age for you to start using HGH. Why don't you give yourself some time to use natural means in whatever your goal is? For sure, you'll be able to achieve what you want if you put a lot of hardwork into it since you are still young.
  11. #11 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    26? Well, there is no question about it. It is immediately a BIG NO. Unless you are already in your 30s, then you should never ever think about using any kind of drugs to lose weight, grow taller, bulking up and any other goal.
  12. #12 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Refrain from using human growth hormone when you are still at your twenties. it is not that it will kill you, but it will probably have an impact into your body's natural flow of its system. You do not want to ruin it at a young age, right?
  13. #13 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's already fine if you start using. You're already close to thirty, so taking it later won't make much a difference compared to taking now. You're already an adult, so I think it's okay.
  14. #14 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Save that money for now and resort to a much more natural ways in achieving your target. Then, maybe after a few years, you can start thinking about using HGH again. Just a piece of advice though.
  15. #15 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    26 is old enough to use HGH and peptides. While many will advice to wait until 30, I think 26 is as good. What I don't advice are people who are younger than 25 to start using HGH.
  16. #16 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    26 is old enough to use HGH and peptides. While many will advice to wait until 30, I think 26 is as good. What I don't advice are people who are younger than 25 to start using HGH.
    I agree that it's okay to start using peptides at this age, but what I meant was it's not necessary. The ideal age to start using peptides is thirty. That's just four years, better wait, right?
  17. #17 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I think it's better to wait til he is thirty. His body's GH production is still high, I suppose. So spending lots of money in buying hgh might not be ideal for now.
  18. #18 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, it really depends on you. Some people ask for advice and still, they end up following their own choices and decisions.
  19. #19 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Well, it really depends on you. Some people ask for advice and still, they end up following their own choices and decisions.
    That's true. Others are just looking for validation that what they are planning to do is okay.
  20. #20 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    That's true. Others are just looking for validation that what they are planning to do is okay.
    And when they don't get that validation, they still do it anyway.