• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th October 2015 
    Thanks

Traveling with mt to turkey?

I already searched on the internet but couldn't find it. Is it legal to take melanotan en syringes in my garbage with the plane to turkey?
    I'm going on holiday there soon.

And if it's not legal, am I able to get tanned just as fast as usual with the mt (because it's then still in my system or something?) or will it go just as slow as normal?
  2. #2 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I put about 10 pre-loaded syringes in a ziplock bag in one of those cooler lunchboxes into my suitcase and took it to Turkey with no issues.
  3. #3 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    When did you do that? This year or a longer time ago?

I want do it at the same way but if it's not legal then I don't want to take the risk to do it..
  4. #4 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well in some of those countries you could be facing life in prison if they caught you with "drugs" I don't think the risk is worth it. Unless it is extremely important to you I would forego it. Check with the embassy of your country and the Turkish embassy to find out for sure. However, why open yourself up to scrutiny?
  5. #5 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Life in prison for melanotan? Let's get a bit rational. There are a lot of travel topics. Another solution would be to seperate the vial and syringes and add some vitamin B12 liquid ( so in case someone would ever open your bag you can tell the security you need the syringes for your B12 usage) and if you really want to be sure the vial is ok, put a contact lents label on the vial and add some contact lents supplies)
  6. #6 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay thanks for the tips.. But still didn't got an answer on the question if it's legal. Because if it's not, I'm not gonna take the risk, that is logical.

So if I'm not going to take it with me, am I then able to tan faster(because the mt is still in my system?) or am I going to burn just as fast as usual?
    (I'm using mt1 so that's faster out of your system right?)
  7. #7 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry. I do not really know about this. Anyway, thanks for those who shared their idea as I am also a frequent traveler to Turkey. Now, I have an idea as to what should I do when I have to go to Turkey. Thanks!