• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks

building muscle with peptides

I have a few questions in regards to some peptides that I wanna run, I'm wondering if that can be done with lower doses injected into the muscles post workout.

1. Does Peg-Mgf work for building muscle with smaller doses, for example 200mcg per injection or 100mcg bilateral on on work out days
    2. Can I inject Peg post workout as soon as possible and drink my carb/protein shake?
    3. Would I benefit in gaining muscle by adding, ghrp-2/mod 1-29 with Peg?

Thanks for the help
  2. #2 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    1. Probably. Split up the dose and micro dose all over the worked muscle.

2. Yep. MGF is MGF. Its not like ghrp and ghrh than can be influenced by somatostatin.

3. Always. Just keep it on an empty stomach (protein is ok. just no fat or carbs) so you dont blunt your pulse.
  3. #3 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah since my goal is muscle gain I think I'm going to dose my mod 1-29 and ghrp like this;

Morning on an empty stomach and wait 20 minutes before I drink my protein/carb shake
    Pre workout
    Bedtime 1 hour after my protein shake

As far as Peg Mgf goes, I don't think I want to inject 10 times into one muscle, would it be of any benefit to just inject 100mg bilateral post work out preferably as soon as I'm done working out and only on workout days, so 5 times per week. Would this bring any muscle enhancement?
  4. #4 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    If muscle gain is what your after then post workout peptide administration would be better than pre.
  5. #5 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think by doing a pre workout injection of ghrp/mod 1-29 would be better than post workout because I like to consume some protein and carbs post workout and wouldn't want to blunt my ghrp/mod 1-29 injection if I injected post workout.
  6. #6 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you like your carbs after lifting then pre. If you can hold out on the carbs then post.
  7. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    If you like your carbs after lifting then pre. If you can hold out on the carbs then post.
    I will probably have a carb protein meal 2 hours before I inject, I will then train and follow my training with a protein/carb shake.
  8. #8 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    If muscle gain is what your after then post workout peptide administration would be better than pre.
    I agree to you. However, even when pot workout is so much more important than pre-workout, we should not forget nor skip our pre-workout as well. We can just allocate a few minutes for it. We don't have to do it for an hour or how many minutes.
  9. #9 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Good piece of advice, dude! It depends on our preference on what our body can hold. For me, I like carbs better after lifting/workout, so I prefer pre over post then.
  10. #10 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of people who choose post workout over pre but I am much more leaning toward pre. I also think that it is more effective (in my case, atleast) when I do pre workout instead of post workout.
  11. #11 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    I think by doing a pre workout injection of ghrp/mod 1-29 would be better than post workout because I like to consume some protein and carbs post workout and wouldn't want to blunt my ghrp/mod 1-29 injection if I injected post workout.
    We have the same preference! I think that is also the best routine. I am getting the best out of the ghrp I am using and I think that it is all because of my routine.
  12. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    why would a post workout be better than pre workout then? Can you just elaborate? I am really curious as I always do pre workout and now, I am thinking of shifting to post work out, but I need to understand this better. Thank you!
  13. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    People differ on their opinion just like how their body react differently. So, we just need to live by the fact that we will all have different preferences. Some might prefer pre workout better while others might like the post workout better.
  14. #14 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This is interesting, I had no idea that pre or post workouts for carbs would make any difference. Setting aside the peptides, I wonder if tis would still make a difference to workouts?
  15. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    I will probably have a carb protein meal 2 hours before I inject, I will then train and follow my training with a protein/carb shake.
    Wow! That is nice that you are actually waiting for 2 hours before you inject. The only recommended waiting time is 1 hour, but you make sure to have a gap of 2 hours and that is really a great thing. For sure, you will get the best out of your peptides.
  16. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah. Most of the time, the only needed time before you inject after your meal is 1 hour. Yours is 2 hours. That is not a bad thing though. In fact, it is a good thing as the carbs will get digested better and will not interfere in the drug's effectiveness.
  17. #17 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the one who said that we all have our own preferences. Some might like post workout a lot better (I know majority of us prefer post workout), but I am a little different as I find pre workout much more helpful in my case.