• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks

Bad example for HGH

Do you guys think we're setting a bad example to the younger generation? I've noticed that as young as fourteen, kids are already using HGH and peptides for various reasons.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizknows For This Useful Post:

akash005 (22nd October 2015)

3. #2 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    i don't think so .it's a modern technology now everything is growing fast .it's a human created world so if you think its wrong then wrong or if you think it's right then you can get wonder from it .so try to think positive ,it'll be better .
  4. #3 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, I don't think were setting a bad example. Besides, it's beyond our control what these teens do. It's their parents' job to watch out for them. I know that peptides and HGH should be ideally used when in the late 20s or early 30s, and that's what were doing, so it's not wrong.
  5. #4 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There are some who are actually bad examples. I know some people who strongly encourages teenagers to use peptides and HGH to "get the girls." This is why many of the younger generation are tempted to use peptides and HGH.
  6. #5 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, we're not setting bad examples to children. As what fellow member has said, it's not our jobs to watch out for those children. Parents should provide better supervision. It's not like we are directly handling it to them saying they should take it. Were using peptides and HGH for the sole purpose of improving ourselves and it's no longer our concerns how people view that.
  7. #6 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, we aren't. It is not as if we are promoting peptides and encouraging them to use it. We always tell them to wait at least until they are in their 30s before starting to use it. It is all up to them to listen to our pieces of advice or to push through the idea of using the drugs.
  8. #7 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    No, we aren't. It is not as if we are promoting peptides and encouraging them to use it. We always tell them to wait at least until they are in their 30s before starting to use it. It is all up to them to listen to our pieces of advice or to push through the idea of using the drugs.
    You're right! I mean it is very clear that we don't encourage and support the younger ones' idea of using the drug at an early age. We even tell them that they can actually lose weight, grow taller and build more muscles naturally so they don't really have to use it. Younger ones should not copy everything what the older ones are using/doing.
  9. #8 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, as long as we do not encourage or tolerate them to use it at an early age, then we are not setting a bad example for them. Those kids who are entering these forums should listen well to the adults' pieces of advice. If they do not listen, then it is their fault. They are already at the right age to make a decision for themselves. It is not as if they are just ten years old.
  10. #9 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been reading a lot of threads in this forum ever since I signed up to be a member here and so far, I am really happy with the members here knowing that they discourage the younger one from taking any kind of drug.
  11. #10 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    We are not a bad example. Just because we are taking it does not mean we are already influencing them to use it as well. Remember, just because adults do get married does not mean kids/teenagers should marry as well. As we all know, there is a certain age when a person can marry. This means there is also a certain age when one can start using HGH. THough it is not so clear as to when one should start using it, the recommended age is between 27 to 35.
  12. #11 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, we are actually doing a good job. Without this kind of forum, I think we won't be able to help those young ones prevent the possibility of taking peptides and hgh at a young age. Through this forum, they will know when and when not to use these drugs.
  13. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    There are some who are actually bad examples. I know some people who strongly encourages teenagers to use peptides and HGH to "get the girls." This is why many of the younger generation are tempted to use peptides and HGH.
    Really? If there i someone doing this in this forum, please tell him/her what he/she is doing is wrong. We need to keep the younger ones from taking these drugs. They can still lose weight and build muscles using natural means. There is no need to take these expensive drugs yet.
  14. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I can honestly say that we are actually becoming a good role model to them as we always put in their mind that it is not right to take these drugs during the early age of your life. (1 to 29 years old). If they do not listen to us, then it is their problem though. We should not concern ourselves to those kids who are hard-headed. As long as we have aready told and taught them the right thing, then that is already fine.
  15. #14 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    While it is true that there are some who also encouraged the younger ones to tkae HGH at an early age, I still think they are jut the minority like 2 percent out of 100 percent and that is really quite a low percentage, right? In short, we are actually on the right path of guiding the teens.
  16. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I can't see on how we are being a bad example when we always tell them to wait until the right time before they start using the drugs. I think they are the ones becoming the bad examples (to people that are much younger than them) as they tend not to listen to our pieces of advice well.
  17. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, we are not a bad example as long as we don't encourage them to use it. We all know that this kind of drug will only do good to those who are already old enough and who have already lost the natural elements to do good in losing weight, bulking up and many more.
  18. #17 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akash005 View Post
    i don't think so .it's a modern technology now everything is growing fast .it's a human created world so if you think its wrong then wrong or if you think it's right then you can get wonder from it .so try to think positive ,it'll be better .
    You have a nice point. I mean we all know that taking hgh for losing weight and bulking up is not recommended by doctors and health experts, right? However, we do it because we know better that it can give us a lot of benefits and that there's no one from us (even those who have been using it for the longest time already) yet who have complained about a major side effect.

On the other hand, we do not recommend young ones to use it at an early age. If you use it despite our warnings, then it is already there own discretion.
  19. #18 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I get your point, guys! You are right. Just because we are using HGH and we are discussing it online does not mean that we are already a bad example. In fact, discussing it online can help a lot of child as they can get a piece of advice through this kind of forum.
  20. #19 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It becomes a bad example when someone encourages these kids that taking HGH is the shortcut and better way to achieve their weight goals. What happens mostly is that these kids will abuse the effects of HGH and will eventually experience more serious effects.
  21. #20 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as we are not encouraging them to use it at a very early age and giving them the wrong reasons, we are not setting bad examples. We can't control what these kids think, and I agree that it's the parents' job to look out for them.