• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks

peptides for height increase

Hello this is my first post so please be nice.
    I am about to buy these two peptides for a month to increase my height a few inches. I was just curious to see if any one has done this, my friend is doing this and he has already seen a height increase ive done some research but am still a total noob. And one last question about syringes how do i know which size to buy. Also he is taking with letrozole to prevent his growth plates from fusing which i also might buy.
  2. #2 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm going to buy CJC-1295 W/O DAC and GHRP-2
  3. #3 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Are your growth plates still open? How old are you?
  4. #4 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Yeah I've seen a small increase in height lately im 18 i want to try this before its to late when im older and regret not doing it. Also are there side effects if they fused?
  5. #5 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    Yeah I've seen a small increase in height lately im 18 i want to try this before its to late when im older and regret not doing it. Also are there side effects if they fused?
    What's your birth date?
  6. #6 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    What's your birth date?
    June 24th only 4 months ago
  7. #7 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    June 24th only 4 months ago
    They ask because minors are prohibited from being here.

I don't know. I have used GHRH/GHRPs but I didn't expect to have height increases.
  8. #8 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    You're still eighteen, so there's still a huge chance that you're still growing, even without the peptides. I even think it might be better that you use peptides later on in life. You're still young.
  9. #9 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Eighteen is really young to use peptides, but it's no surprise anymore that many teens use them to increase height and their muscles. They just can't wait to grow up!
  10. #10 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Many people have been using peptides for anti-aging and bulking up. However, I haven't heard anyone using it for height increase, but I won't say it is ineffective for vertical growth. Nonetheless, don't you think it is too early for you to start using peptides as of now?
  11. #11 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have beenn using peptides for quite sometime already. Yes, I might have grown taller, but only a few centimeters(like 1 to 3 cm) and I don't think it was because of peptides. Probably, it is because of my healthier diet. I am not that sure though.
  12. #12 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    I have beenn using peptides for quite sometime already. Yes, I might have grown taller, but only a few centimeters(like 1 to 3 cm) and I don't think it was because of peptides. Probably, it is because of my healthier diet. I am not that sure though.
    When did you start using peptides and when did you notice the 1-3 cm height increase? I thought that we won't be able to grow vertically anymore when we are already more than 25 year old. Can someone enlighten me about this?
  13. #13 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I'm aware, once your growth plates reach their maximum level, and that's usually early twenties, there's nothing you can do to increase your height.
  14. #14 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    As far as I'm aware, once your growth plates reach their maximum level, and that's usually early twenties, there's nothing you can do to increase your height.
    True. No matter how much peptides you consume, once you are already past beyond 23, then I think you will no longer grow vertically. As for those who are 23 years old and below, they should refrain from using peptides considering they are still so young for it. They must focus on growing taller using natural means.
  15. #15 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    True. No matter how much peptides you consume, once you are already past beyond 23, then I think you will no longer grow vertically. As for those who are 23 years old and below, they should refrain from using peptides considering they are still so young for it. They must focus on growing taller using natural means.
    I seriously laughed out loud with this comment and yes, it does make sense. I would have been a seven or eight-footer by now if peptides or hgh can help us increase our height. Well, fortunately, it does not or else, I'll be a freaking giant by now. Haha.
  16. #16 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I seriously laughed out loud with this comment and yes, it does make sense. I would have been a seven or eight-footer by now if peptides or hgh can help us increase our height. Well, fortunately, it does not or else, I'll be a freaking giant by now. Haha.
    You are a living proof that peptides does not make a person grow taller. Well, for me, it doesn't work as a height enhancer as well. I am not disappointed as I am already contented with my height and I have started using peptides when I was already old enough to stop growing vertically.
  17. #17 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If your not content with your weight, muscle tone or fitness there's a lot of things you can do to solve that. When it comes to your height however I don't think you have option but to just live with it to be honest.
  18. #18 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    You're still eighteen, so there's still a huge chance that you're still growing, even without the peptides. I even think it might be better that you use peptides later on in life. You're still young.
    Correct. Whether the user uses peptides or not, he will still grow taller especially if he makes sure he gets the required amount of sleep, right amount of vitamins and minerals and proper exercise.
  19. #19 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I was seriously laughing when I have read the comments here. Though funny, it really makes sense. If peptides can increase our height, some of us here should be a giant already, right? Well, I am very relieved that it does not make us grow taller as I am already tall enough and I do not want to grow more.
  20. #20 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Great question! If the growth plates are still open then growing taller is possible with or without peptides. However, if it is closed, then no drugs can increase your height. And I love how you asked his age. That means you are concerned about younger ones using peptides too early.