• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 20th October 2015 
    Thanks

ipamorelin alone

Ipamorelin, is this a peptide that could be a stand-alone?
  2. #2 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    Ipamorelin, is this a peptide that could be a stand-alone?
    Ipamorelin is good stand alone, though if combined with mod-grf 1-29 the growth hormone pulse it released will be much more powerful than either ipamorelin or mod-grf 1-29 can do alone.
  3. #3 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There aren't really any pros to just ipamorelin. If you didn't have any Mod GRF available you could do that. Figure out how much GH you want/need and at what frequency, and balance that versus your funds, and dose them together accordingly.

Mod GRF is more expensive than GHRP-2 and more expensive than ipamorelin too, I believe, yet it's so synergistic with either that you will save money per amount of GH released by combining them.

You would probably get more GH release for cheaper combining 30mcg of ipamorelin and 20 mcg of GRF, than dosing 100 mcg ipamorelin.
  4. #4 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This study gives you an idea of how much GH is release:

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/7828354

"GHRH, 1420 +/- 330; GHRP-6, 2278 +/- 290 and GHRH plus GHRP-6, 7332 +/- 592"
  5. #5 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Exactly. So, 50 mcg of combined total GHRP/GRF is a bit over half the cost of 100 mcg ipamorelin, while offering equal benefit to 100 mcg GHRP-2 solo. Ipamorelin's not as potent as GHRP-2.
  6. #6 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You would probably get more GH release for cheaper combining 30mcg of ipamorelin and 20 mcg of GRF, than dosing 100 mcg ipamorelin.
    That's exactly what I was after, thanks alot.
  7. #7 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Exactly. So, 50 mcg of combined total GHRP/GRF is a bit over half the cost of 100 mcg ipamorelin, while offering equal benefit to 100 mcg GHRP-2 solo. Ipamorelin's not as potent as GHRP-2.
    Again, thanks, I was after info like this.
    As for the GHRP2 v Ipa, I was lead to believe Ipamorelin was more potent. Guess I read it wrong, cheers. Anyhow, I think i'm on the right track now.
  8. #8 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the dosage comes into play but it works fine as a stand alone.
  9. #9 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, of course. Many users use it alone (without any other supplement to back it up.) It is a powerful kind of peptides that definitely promise to bring results in time. It is one of the most loved peptides today.

PS: The recommended dose for losing weight and bulking up is between 4 IU to 8 IU a day. You could always go higher if you choose to.
  10. #10 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, during my early days of using peptides, I decided to use ipamorelin and I was only using it alone (no other products.) I only decided to shift to another peptides since I am curious to know the other products' effects.
  11. #11 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, of course. Many people use it as a stand alone peptide. Some people say it is really a great peptide. However, I feel like there is something lacking about this product and I don't know what it is.
  12. #12 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, ipamorelin is among the best stand-alone peptides in the market. I can't even think of a reason as to why would a user not like it. Well, we cant blame those who are not satisfied with it since we all have our own taste and our own set of standard.
  13. #13 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, ipamorelin is a great stand-alone peps. Actually, it is what me and my wife are currently using. Other peps great result, but so far, ipamorelin gives the best result!
  14. #14 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why not? I know a lot of my friends and gym buddies are using ipamorelin alone and so far, I can say that it worked great for them. If it worked for them, then it might also work for other people as well
  15. #15 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Ipamorelin is really getting a lot of positive feedback! I have already heard about it even before I started using peps. However, I decided not to choose it as my first peps as it is a little too expensive for me. I have low budget for my peps (but not really low as peps are also expensive. lol)
  16. #16 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why not? Ipam is such a great kind of peps. I have never been discontented with this. In fact, I am using it as a stand-alone as I am running out of budget to add something to it
  17. #17 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonskie View Post
    Why not? I know a lot of my friends and gym buddies are using ipamorelin alone and so far, I can say that it worked great for them. If it worked for them, then it might also work for other people as well
    I agree with you! It worked great on my wife. Then, I decided to give it a try. it also worked great on me. I must say that it is definitely one of the best in the market.
  18. #18 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are so many satisfied users of stand-alone ipamorelin. This is why whenever I hear someone who is planning to use a stand-alone peptides, I always recommend ipamorelin since for me, it is the safest choice.
  19. #19 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, any peptides can be used as a stand-alone. However, there are peptides out there that are better to be used as an add-on product. One of these is MOD GRF. It is never amazing on its own though you can use it as a stand-alone if you choose to.
  20. #20 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyPretty View Post
    Yes, any peptides can be used as a stand-alone. However, there are peptides out there that are better to be used as an add-on product. One of these is MOD GRF. It is never amazing on its own though you can use it as a stand-alone if you choose to.
    MOD GRF is usually referred to as the "Add on peptides" because it is usually used as just an add on to another peptides or to hgh. However, MOD GRF really makes other peptides and hgh so much better.