• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th October 2015 
    Thanks

100/100mcg 3x/day MOD GRF1-29 and GHRP-2

First dose 100/100mcg of each, falling asleep can barely keep eyes open. Perhaps I should have went to smaller dose... anyways here is the plan:

100/100 - upon waking up then breakfast 20 mins later (can not wait 30, i will starve to death)

100/100 - 20-30 min prior to workout (45-60 min post carb heavy meal, can't wait much longer either since i will get hungry during the WO. This way the PRE-WO meal is 1-1.5 hour prior)

100/100 - Pre bed, right before going to sleep, about an hour post meal.

How does this sound?

GOAL: fat loss/ recovery/ sleep/ anti-inflammatory effects of a GI medical condition.

Also, is the GHRP-2 causing this lethargy? I ate 4 pieces of chocolate (whatever sweets i found) and drank a coffee, did not seem to help.
  2. #2 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    3 doses so far, seems like I am starting to deal a little better with the sleepiness. I do get extremely hungry tho, just cravings to eat whatever I see in sight. A little flush, nothing major, may be compared to 100mcg of M-2.

The injection spots are a little sore to the touch. I will report tomorrow on how the sleep will go, I did take 1mg of melatonin tho, but that is my usual sleep-aid.
  3. #3 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Start off with GHRP at maybe 25-50mcg prebed, then work up to saturation dose and then add in another dose until you get up to your 3 times a day, then add on Mod GRF(1-29) in the same manor.
  4. #4 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    First dose 100/100mcg of each, falling asleep can barely keep eyes open. Perhaps I should have went to smaller dose... anyways here is the plan:

Also, is the GHRP-2 causing this lethargy? I ate 4 pieces of chocolate (whatever sweets i found) and drank a coffee, did not seem to help.
    Elevated GH levels are most likely the cause. I found that small doses of clenbuterol (20-20mcg) help me to avoid some of this.
  5. #5 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Start off with GHRP at maybe 25-50mcg prebed, then work up to saturation dose and then add in another dose until you get up to your 3 times a day, then add on Mod GRF(1-29) in the same manor.
    Well it is a little too late for that isn't it? 4th dose and my body is used to the peptides, practically no sides, a little hunger. Sleep was decent, no vivid dreams as of yet.

Quick question, all SUB-Q injections spots are sore to the touch, could it be from the peptide or perhaps old BAC water?
  6. #6 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Well it is a little too late for that isn't it? 4th dose and my body is used to the peptides, practically no sides, a little hunger. Sleep was decent, no vivid dreams as of yet.

Quick question, all SUB-Q injections spots are sore to the touch, could it be from the peptide or perhaps old BAC water?
    Apparently you are adjusting to sat doses. But in answer to the question NO, it is never to late to ramp down and then restart slowly.

Soreness can come from dull needles, use of too fat a gauge, failure to pinch the area of injection, too much injection trauma, failure to let the frozen peptide warm to room temp before reconstituting, use of too much or too little BW, etc.
  7. #7 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Elevated GH levels are most likely the cause. I found that small doses of clenbuterol (20-20mcg) help me to avoid some of this.
    Clen to counter sides from peps?? It sure has a long half life and too many side effects on its own to take it 3x times daily with peptides. Also clen can not be taken continuously for more than 2 weeks, may be 3...
  8. #8 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Apparently you are adjusting to sat doses. But in answer to the question NO, it is never to late to ramp down and then restart slowly.

Soreness can come from dull needles, use of too fat a gauge, failure to pinch the area of injection, too much injection trauma, failure to let the frozen peptide warm to room temp before reconstituting, use of too much or too little BW, etc.
    It seems as if i have adjusted pretty well to the peps. 100mcg of each 3x daily seems to be perfect for me. No side effects, except a little manageable hunger. In fact i adjusted so well that now i am starting to think they lost potency... haha. But i know this can not be true, i keep them in the fridge.

I diluted 5mg of GHRP2 with 2.5cc bac water and 2mg of Mod GRF with 1cc. This way i use 5 units on slin pin of each for easy measurement. The slin pins are 0.5cc/28gague. I use same slin pin for the both peptides. First, I fill 5 units of Mod GRF then 5 more units of GHRP2 for a total of 10units (0.1cc) of peptides and inject subcutaneously in the abdominal area. I do not reuse slin pins. One slin pin per injection.

How does that sound? Do you see anything wrong with what i am doing? Can I improve anything for future reconstitution of peps?
  9. #9 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This may or may not be great advice, but I use a 31 gauge and I can't even feel it go in and no soreness or bruising. I thought they might be too small at first, but they pull the fluid just fine.
  10. #10 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    You ought to reduce the dosage by at least 50 percent. 100/100 is heavy the effects will kick in for a while before you settle.