• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 19th October 2015 
    Thanks

ipamorelin hunger

One reason I chose to run Ipamorelin was that it doesn't have the increase in hunger like the other GHRP's do.

But after injections I find myself very hungry.

does anyone else experience this?
  2. #2 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I get a huge increase of hunger from GHRP 2, 6 but Ipamorelin doesn't make me hungry at all.
  3. #3 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    One reason I chose to run Ipamorelin was that it doesn't have the increase in hunger like the other GHRP's do.

But after injections I find myself very hungry.

does anyone else experience this?
    Ipamorelin increased my appetite as well, so your not alone there.
  4. #4 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin never made me hungry at all. GHRP2 occasionally gives me very slight hunger, but usually doesn't. Never tried GHRP6.
  5. #5 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm naturally a hungry person, at first I thought it was in my head but it definitely feels like it emptys my stomach straight after.
  6. #6 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin doesn't cause me increased hunger. How many calories do you consume every day? Probably, you are taking too low calorie level a day? You should double check on that. My friends who are also using Ipamorelin don't experience this as well.
  7. #7 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you using other drugs or any product? If yes, then there is a possibility that those products are the ones causing your hunger. Anyway, if it is really the ipamorelin, then I think you should think of switching from one peptides to another if you don't want to gain weight.

If you aim to build body muscles, then gaining weight is also important anyway.
  8. #8 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I also experienced hunger. The only difference is that I am currently using GHRP-2 as of now. I am still not sure whether the hunger is caused by the GHRP-2 or not. Well, I hope not.
  9. #9 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it is the ipamorelin that makes you hungry. It doesn't make me and my friends hungry. In fact, it even suppresses our hunger. Try to pause from taking ipamorelin for a while and see whether you still feel hungry or not.
  10. #10 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'm naturally a hungry person, at first I thought it was in my head but it definitely feels like it emptys my stomach straight after.
    Since you are naturally a hungry person, don't you think nothing is really causing your hunger and it is just normal to you? Ipamorelin is really a great kind of peptides and it is not supposed to make you hungry anyway.
  11. #11 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is known to be a great hunger suppressor. I don't get why you are always hungry. I think you need to start de-worming. Well, just an advice. I just really find it weird that you always find yourself hungry even with ipamorelin.
  12. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Ipamorelin is known to be a great hunger suppressor. I don't get why you are always hungry. I think you need to start de-worming. Well, just an advice. I just really find it weird that you always find yourself hungry even with ipamorelin.
    I don't want to sound rude, but I really find this comment funny. I laughed with the idea of de-worming. Where did you base your idea that he has worms inside the body when you don't know the full detail yet?
  13. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Did you try to pause from using ipamorelin for a while just to see if you till get hungry? If you are still hungry even when you are on pause, then that just means that ipamorelin is not the culprit then.
  14. #14 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Ipamorelin never made me hungry at all. GHRP2 occasionally gives me very slight hunger, but usually doesn't. Never tried GHRP6.
    I think this is what usually happens. GHRP2 also makes me a little hungry, but it is a tolerable hunger that I can easily overcome even without trying. Ipamorelin, on the other hand, never gave me this kind of feeling and that is why I rank ipamorelin higher than GHRP2.
  15. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I also experienced hunger. The only difference is that I am currently using GHRP-2 as of now. I am still not sure whether the hunger is caused by the GHRP-2 or not. Well, I hope not.
    GHRP-2 normally causes slight hunger, but only slight. You do not have to worry a lot about that. However, I really have some doubt that Ipamorelin causes hunger. I mean I have been a long fan and long-time user of ipamorelin and I haven't noticed anything.
  16. #16 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    That is better then! It is nice for a peptides not to cause hunger. After all, we are all doing our best to keep a nice figure. If we keep on eating due to hunger, achieving and maintaining a figure won't be that easy.
  17. #17 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I also get hungry when using ipamorelin. However, it is tolerable. It is not as bad as the hunger I get when using GHRP-2. Overall, it is not bad and I still love ipamorelin.
  18. #18 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by queen_B View Post
    I also get hungry when using ipamorelin. However, it is tolerable. It is not as bad as the hunger I get when using GHRP-2. Overall, it is not bad and I still love ipamorelin.
    That is weird because I did not feel being hungry while I was running ipamorelin. Probably, you are using something aside from ipamorelin? If yes, then that "something" might be the cause for your hunger.
  19. #19 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is so strange. I have tried three peptides and ipamorelin is one of them. So far, I only did not feel hunger when I was running ipamorelin. The other two made me really hungry.
  20. #20 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    No, ipamorelin does not cause hunger unlike GHRP-2, GHRp-6 and other peptides. Ipamorelin is focused in burning fat. It won't make you hungry nor make your appetite bigger than the usual.