• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th October 2015 
    Thanks

preloading insulin syringe with peptides

Hey fellas this is probably a newbie question that has been discussed so I appologize in advance. Can you load a pin w/ say 100mcg ipa and 100mcg mod grf keep in a cooler during your workout then inject it pwo? Will it lose some of its' potency? I would think as long as it is being kept at cool temps and is used within a few hours of loading that it would be ok, but I'm no expert... that's why I'm asking.
  2. #2 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    For that short period of time you should be ok. Some people have noticed small red welts from injecting both peps in one pin, I do as well, but I pre load my Mod GRF, and GHRP into seperate pins to use post work out.
  3. #3 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    For that short period of time you should be ok. Some people have noticed small red welts from injecting both peps in one pin, I do as well, but I pre load my Mod GRF, and GHRP into seperate pins to use post work out.
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah I always draw up my ipa and mod grf into one pin and have never had red welts. Good to know I can preload as this will be way quicker/easier pwo. I plan on pinning right after I do weights and then doing 20-30 mins of cardio. BCAA's are fine to take at the same time as peptides right?
  4. #4 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I may be incorrect but I think if your doing it after workout and before cardio you will really want to just take in luecine and not a full BCAA supplement.
  5. #5 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I may be incorrect but I think if your doing it after workout and before cardio you will really want to just take in luecine and not a full BCAA supplement.
    The ratio of my BCAA's is 4:1:1, I know leucine is the most beneficial as this is why it is much higher in ratio. I don't think isoleucine and valine will effect me negatively before cardio as I have been having good results thus far.