• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: ghrp-2 storage

1. #1 19th October 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp-2 storage

My ghrp-2 vial has 5mg. My wife injects 50mcg before bed, so this vial will hold a long time. Will it degrade at 4 degree celsius? Maybe it would be better to load syringes and freeze them?

Thanks for the help.
  2. #2 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No. It will last a long time at 4°C. Just keep it that way, don't worry about freezing syringes.
  3. #3 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Would be 100 days, is that really ok?
  4. #4 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Would be 100 days, is that really ok?
    Should be okay.
  5. #5 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    She used it yesterday before bed the first time at 50mcg at 46 kg bodyweight and couldnīt sleep, elevated heartbeat and a feeling of hot flashes. She also uses 1 iu hygetropin in the morning, so what do you think would be the best protocol to add the ghrp2 without the pre bed dose?

After workout is about 4 hours after gh inject.
  6. #6 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I had sleep issues with GHRP-2/GRF too. Had some sleep issues with GHRP-6/GRF too, but a little less.

Ipamorelin/GRF did wonders for me. I inject 1/2 hour before bedtime, and by bedtime I am actually feeling a little lethargic and sleep like a baby all night long. The only complain with Ipa that I have is that I don't bounce out of bed in the morning like I do with GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. In fact, with GHRP-2 I would be wide awake 2 hours before my alarm would go off, which wasn't optimal either. On Ipa, my alarm goes off and I feel groggy, however, after my shower I do feel wide awake and fully rested.
  7. #7 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought maybe the solution would be to inject the ghrp2 in the morning and the hgh before bed. What do you think?
  8. #8 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought maybe the solution would be to inject the ghrp2 in the morning and the hgh before bed. What do you think?
    Probably a better approach than losing sleep. I tried GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 for a few weeks hoping the anti-sleeping affect would wear off. Some report that it did for them. Did not wear off for me.
  9. #9 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Try just 25mcg in the morning.
  10. #10 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    4 degrees should be fine. Don't worry! Wow. I envy your wife. Having a supply for 100 days is amazing. I hope I could afford to buy supply for 100 days or more also in the future. As of now, I am not yet using anything due to my young age. Lol
  11. #11 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    She used it yesterday before bed the first time at 50mcg at 46 kg bodyweight and couldnīt sleep, elevated heartbeat and a feeling of hot flashes. She also uses 1 iu hygetropin in the morning, so what do you think would be the best protocol to add the ghrp2 without the pre bed dose?

After workout is about 4 hours after gh inject.
    The things she experienced is just normal if she is a first-time user or a new user. It is not an uncommon case. In fact, almost every user out there experienced those things when they were just starting to use peptides.