• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: pwo injection

1. #1 18th October 2015 
    Thanks

pwo injection

Going to pin ghrp2 after workout should I take immediately or can it wait 40 min, I do 25 minutes of cardio after every w/o then my drive home, is it best to take it before the cardio or after?
  2. #2 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    After cardio... it can wait until you get home.
  3. #3 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This topic is of interest to me because this question has often filled my head. I thought pinning peptides before cardio promoted lyposis? I have been pinning my peptides at the gym (bathroom) immediately after my weight training session, then I drink 10g of BCAA's while doing 20-25 mins of LISS cardio, then consume my pwo shake consisting of protein and carbs w/ creatine. Is this not optimal? My goal is anabolism with some fat loss.
  4. #4 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    This topic is of interest to me because this question has often filled my head. I thought pinning peptides before cardio promoted lyposis? I have been pinning my peptides at the gym (bathroom) immediately after my weight training session, then I drink 10g of BCAA's while doing 20-25 mins of LISS cardio, then consume my pwo shake consisting of protein and carbs w/ creatine. Is this not optimal? My goal is anabolism with some fat loss.
    My personal opinion: Can you split up the times of day you do your cardio and when you do your weight training? I don't like trying to put these goals back to back, I don't feel it is as productive. If you must, well then so is life, you must. In the case that you must, I would concentrate on the most important goal of the two while doing the peptides. You say your main goal is anabolism, I would time your shot the way you are already doing it. Ideally though, I would do cardio in the a.m. on empty stomach with a shot beforehand - dedicate this time to fat loss. Then do the weight-training later in the day (or on another day even) followed by peptides immediately after with protein - dedicate this time to anabolism.
  5. #5 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That is pretty much what I'm doing wake @ 5am pin ghrp-2 do 30 min. of fasted cardio last shot was at bedtime. 8-10 hrs. earlier. I eat breakfast and begin my day I lift late afternoon followed by 20 min. of cardio again then I will pin post w/o followed by a carb and protein shake.
  6. #6 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply Ari! Yeah I wish I was able to do morning fasted cardio then workout in the evening but I go into work at 6:30am, and sleep is of more benefit then that morning cardio would be. I only plan on doing pwo cardio 2-3 times per week and would love to work some morning fasted cardio on the weekends. On days where I do pwo cardio I will continue to pin after weights before cardio as my main goal is anabolism right now. I should be able to put on some lean muscle while shedding the fat with this routine (hopefully ).
  7. #7 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I do agree with you though that it is REALLY difficult to accomplish both of these goals at the same time. I have been tweaking my diet and routine for years now and I have recently found a happy spot. As far as me pinning before my fasted morning cardio sessions, what is optimal? Pinning right before cardio or pinning waiting around 30 mins then doing cardio? Also, consuming 10g of BCAA's at the same time as my peptide injections isn't counterproductive for my anabolism goal correct?
  8. #8 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Waiting 30 to 45min before cardio would be optimal. No, BCAA's are not counterproductive post workout.
  9. #9 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought L-Lucine should be taken with peps. post w/o correct and is it productive to combine both ghrp2 and cjc or can they be broken up at differant times.
  10. #10 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    I thought L-Lucine should be taken with peps. post w/o correct and is it productive to combine both ghrp2 and cjc or can they be broken up at differant times.
    I take L-leucine with post workout peps, yes.

Yes, with GHRP and GRF, they are used together.
  11. #11 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I take L-leucine with post workout peps, yes.

Yes, with GHRP and GRF, they are used together.
    Thank u for the insight!