• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: please help

1. #1 18th October 2015 
    Thanks

please help

I thought I had this all figured out, but apparently my math is even worse than I thought or I am not understanding the syringe information. I should have 20 days worth, according to my math, in my first vial of GHRP-2. However, I am on my 8th day and it looks like I may have a couple of days left if I am lucky. Am I doubling the dose?

I used the peptide calculator and here is what I did. I wanted 100mcg dose, (twice a day). For the GHRP-2, 5mg, I used 2.5ml water. At least I think I did. I have a 1/2 cc syringe (50 units on syringe, counting by 5 with 4 ticks in between). I filled syringe 5 times and squirted into bottle, because I thought 1cc=1ml, so 1/2cc=1/2ml. So for 100mcg dose I am pulling liquid to the line labeled 5 out of 50. Does that sound right?
  2. #2 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You did okay, as long as you used 2.5ml of water to reconstitute, 5 will be 100mcg. You are only taking 1/20th of a cc per draw, so it lasts pretty long even if it doesn't look like there is much left.
  3. #3 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes 1cc=1ml, so 1/2cc=1/2ml

On your dosing... 5,000mcg of a vial divided by a 100mcg dose = 50 doses.

You reconstituted with 2.5ml (or 250iu). So 250iu divided by 50 doses = 5iu per dose.
  4. #4 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Here is where you might have gone wrong. On your syringe 1 tick may = 2iu. A syringe will have numbers (example, 10, 20, 30...) How many ticks are their between those numbers. If 4 ticks then each tick = 2iu. If 9 ticks then each tick = 1iu.
  5. #5 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Here is where you might have gone wrong. On your syringe 1 tick may = 2iu. A syringe will have numbers (example, 10, 20, 30...) How many ticks are their between those numbers. If 4 ticks then each tick = 2iu. If 9 ticks then each tick = 1iu.
    I'll double check the syringe, but I think you are right.... Guess I have been doing 200mcgs of GHRP-2, twice per day and 100mcgs of GRF twice a day....

Hope I didn't overload myself for my first time.... Have been feeling really lethargic and unmotivated lately... Maybe why?

Plus I hate waste.... And at the very least got diminishing returns on the GHRP if I understood the saturation dose correctly.
  6. #6 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I'll double check the syringe, but I think you are right.... Guess I have been doing 200mcgs of GHRP-2, twice per day and 100mcgs of GRF twice a day....

Hope I didn't overload myself for my first time.... Have been feeling really lethargic and unmotivated lately... Maybe why?

Plus I hate waste.... And at the very least got diminishing returns on the GHRP if I understood the saturation dose correctly.
    No maybe to it. That IS why.
  7. #7 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I used the peptide calculator and here is what I did. I wanted 100mcg dose, (twice a day). For the GHRP-2, 5mg, I used 2.5ml water. At least I think I did. I have a 1/2 cc syringe (50 units on syringe, counting by 5 with 4 ticks in between). I filled syringe 5 times and squirted into bottle, because I thought 1cc=1ml, so 1/2cc=1/2ml. So for 100mcg dose I am pulling liquid to the line labeled 5 out of 50. Does that sound right?
    I am so confused! If you have a 1/2cc syringe and you filled it up 5 times as you stated above, that would be 2.5ml. You wrote that you were "pulling liquid to the line labeled 5 out of 50". If you filled the vial with 5 syringes of BW @1/2cc per draw that would = 2.5ml and if you were drawing to the #5, on a syringe numbered to 50, you would get 50 100mcg doses. So, did you go by ticks when you filled the syringe or did you go to the number 5?
  8. #8 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I am so confused! If you have a 1/2cc syringe and you filled it up 5 times as you stated above, that would be 2.5ml. You wrote that you were "pulling liquid to the line labeled 5 out of 50". If you filled the vial with 5 syringes of BW @1/2cc per draw that would = 2.5ml and if you were drawing to the #5, on a syringe numbered to 50, you would get 50 100mcg doses. So, did you go by ticks when you filled the syringe or did you go to the number 5?
    I'm not really sure I understand your question. I filled the 1/2cc syringe to the number 50 on the syringe which was the last number, so a full syringe. I did this 5 times, each time squirting the contents into the bottle. Then when injecting the solution, I drew to the number 5 on the syringe.

Actually I am confused too.... Shouldn't 50x5=250 then divided by 5 = 50 then divided by 2 = 25 days.....

Oh.... But an iu is a different form of measurement than the marks on the syringe, right? So if each tick on the syringe = 2iu's, then for 5iu's (which equals the 100mcg dose) I would pull to the second tick and then half past the second tick. So every # by 5 on the syringe equals 10iu's or two doses or 1 full day of doses at two a day. 50 ticks on a syringe divided by 10ius = 5 days per syringe full x 5 syringe fulls of BW = 25 days worth. I don't know if that is right, or if I explained it like it is in my head... But that makes sense to me.

Otherwise.... I don't know... I drew to the #5 on my syringe which is numbered by 5's to the number 50.... So 5,10,15,20 etc.... With 4 ticks between each number, so ||||5||||10||||15||||20 etc... To 50. And I finished the bottle after 10 days, or 20 doses. Is there that much waste in the syringe? I am not sure I get this either.... Math is by far my weakest skill.....
  9. #9 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not really sure I understand your question. I filled the 1/2cc syringe to the number 50 on the syringe which was the last number, so a full syringe. I did this 5 times, each time squirting the contents into the bottle. Then when injecting the solution, I drew to the number 5 on the syringe.

Actually I am confused too.... Shouldn't 50x5=250 then divided by 5 = 50 then divided by 2 = 25 days.....

Oh.... But an iu is a different form of measurement than the marks on the syringe, right? So if each tick on the syringe = 2iu's, then for 5iu's (which equals the 100mcg dose) I would pull to the second tick and then half past the second tick. So every # by 5 on the syringe equals 10iu's or two doses or 1 full day of doses at two a day. 50 ticks on a syringe divided by 10ius = 5 days per syringe full x 5 syringe fulls of BW = 25 days worth. I don't know if that is right, or if I explained it like it is in my head... But that makes sense to me.

Otherwise.... I don't know... I drew to the #5 on my syringe which is numbered by 5's to the number 50.... So 5,10,15,20 etc.... With 4 ticks between each number, so ||||5||||10||||15||||20 etc... To 50. And I finished the bottle after 10 days, or 20 doses. Is there that much waste in the syringe? I am not sure I get this either.... Math is by far my weakest skill.....
    If you used a syringe that had a 50 on it, that was a 1/2cc and each tick would be one unit, if you used a syringe that was 1ml each tick would be 2 units. If you drew to the number 5 with a 50 unit pin, with the dilution you did it would be 100mcg.
  10. #10 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Next vial keep it simple, use larger syringe and draw 2.5ml of BW for the ghrp, then you know every 5 units on the slin pin is 100mcg. Good Luck next vial!
  11. #11 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You ought to have used 2.5 ml instead. It seems like you are overloaded so you should reduce the sequence.