• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th October 2015 
    Thanks

strengthen the immune system in the hair fall

strengthen the immune system in the fall, it is necessary to fully eat. And certainly a varied and balanced.

Make it a rule to include in your menu at least twice a week, fish, seafood and fish oil. These products are an important component of a strong immunity in autumn days, as well as supplying the body protein, iodine and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Eat fish oil today is not difficult, because now it is available in capsules.
    Last edited by David; 20th October 2015 at 09:13 AM.
  2. #2 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with you, buddy. Many people want to lose weight really fast that they choose not to eat. This is a common mistake made by younger people. What they don't know that not eating is actually slowing the metabolism down. Once they start eating again, their metabolism won't work properly anymore.
  3. #3 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    I agree with you, buddy. Many people want to lose weight really fast that they choose not to eat. This is a common mistake made by younger people. What they don't know that not eating is actually slowing the metabolism down. Once they start eating again, their metabolism won't work properly anymore.
    Yo-yo dieting is one of the top reasons why many people gain weight faster. They try not to eat for how long they can take and once they eat, they'll binge. This causes them to earn back the pounds they lost.
  4. #4 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh man, I know so many people who determine that the best way to lose weight is to stave themselves and do nothing else. You can technically lose weight this way, but most of the time the people forget what made them fat in the first place and go right back to binge eating and end up gaining even more weight. So yeah dude, you're right. Be sure to eat a balanced and nutritious diet while exercising regularly and you should be good.
  5. #5 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the helpful advice. Fish, seafood, and fish oil not only improves the immune system but it also makes the mind sharper.
  6. #6 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, eating right will make you think and focus better. People who don't get the proper nutrition by starving themselves tend to forget easily. They lose focus because they are too hungry to think straight. Starving is a very depressing way to live.
  7. #7 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profilehair View Post
    strengthen the immune system in the fall, it is necessary to fully eat. And certainly a varied and balanced.

Make it a rule to include in your menu at least twice a week, fish, seafood and fish oil. These products are an important component of a strong immunity in autumn days, as well as supplying the body protein, iodine and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Eat fish oil today is not difficult, because now it is available in capsules.
    Unfortunately, for those who are on a diet, they can't eat fully. I mean they can't eat the normal recommended amount of food. Nonetheless, just because they are on a diet does not mean they are not eating good. They are just eating lesser than the usual.
  8. #8 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    Unfortunately, for those who are on a diet, they can't eat fully. I mean they can't eat the normal recommended amount of food. Nonetheless, just because they are on a diet does not mean they are not eating good. They are just eating lesser than the usual.
    Being on a diet doesn't mean that you are cutting the recommended amount of food you eat per day. It just means that they are choosing better food selections that still has the same nutrition that the body needs on a daily basis.
  9. #9 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    Being on a diet doesn't mean that you are cutting the recommended amount of food you eat per day. It just means that they are choosing better food selections that still has the same nutrition that the body needs on a daily basis.
    Depends on what they mean by "diet" When people say they are on a "diet", most of them mean that they are cutting back the food, including the nutrition they get, to lose weight. There are so many bad habits of dieting today since they are not properly educated about how you can lose weight without harming your body or compromising your health.
  10. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for pointing this out. I am currently experiencing hair fall right now (thanks to too much stress given by my girlfriend lol) and I absolutely need some advice regarding this.