• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th October 2015 
    Thanks

igf1-lr3 first time peptide use

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum. Need some info on running IGF-1 LR3 . I have 1 mg. This is my first time peptide use, thinking of running 10 mcg bilaterally IM Post workout (20mcg in total), suggestions and tips would be highly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. #2 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum. Need some info on running IGF-1 LR3 . I have 1 mg. This is my first time peptide use, thinking of running 10 mcg bilaterally IM Post workout (20mcg in total), suggestions and tips would be highly appreciated! Thanks!
    Personally I need at leat 5 mg to have a half decent cycle. I'd go 50 mcgs AM and 50 PM, sub Q. With out gear I put on 6 lbs of rock solid muscle with that cycle.
  3. #3 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Personally I need at leat 5 mg to have a half decent cycle. I'd go 50 mcgs AM and 50 PM, sub Q. With out gear I put on 6 lbs of rock solid muscle with that cycle.
    I'm worried about sides and gut look thats thereason for using at lower doses.
    I want to test it initially.
  4. #4 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    I'm worried about sides and gut look thats thereason for using at lower doses.
    I want to test it initially.
    And that you should. Don't worry yet about faster results since you are still starting. Take the time to observe how your body reacts and slowly increase your dose if there are no problems. Good luck!
  5. #5 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is better to start with low dose at first. He can always increase the dose when he thinks it is already time or when his body has fully adapted to his current dose already.