• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th October 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp/ghrh benefits

Can anyone explain the benefits of stacking Sermorelin with GHRP2?
    I have read that it is better when stacked with another class of peptides such as GHRP2, 6 or ipamorelin.
    Thanks
  2. #2 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ghrp only 100%
    Ghrh only 100%

Ghrp and ghrh 400%
  3. #3 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Ghrp only 100%
    Ghrh only 100%

Ghrp and ghrh 400%
    Synergy, I think is the word you are looking for. But yes the example is correct.
  4. #4 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys. I will definitely do this. Some sites say they can be used together, at the same time. Others say they should not be administered simultaneously. This is one of the things that has me confused.

I'm sorry that I am not too knowledgeable about this so I appreciate the help.
  5. #5 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    And I'm not sure I buy into the gh bleed anymore the blood work I've seen with cjc1295 with Dac is just not adding up.
  6. #6 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    And I'm not sure I buy into the gh bleed anymore the blood work I've seen with cjc1295 with Dac is just not adding up.
    Ari, what is that you are talking about so I can be on the lookout?
  7. #7 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    Ari, what is that you are talking about so I can be on the lookout?
    The short version using things like cjc1295 Dac was believed to cause a reduction in total gh output due to a over stimulation of gh due to the incredibly long half life caused by drug affinity complex "Dac" yet the blood work I see for Dac use is producing roughly equal to 4-6 IU hgh per day so it does not seem to be causing any issue with over all production even at the 6 month mark of use.
  8. #8 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    The short version using things like cjc1295 Dac was believed to cause a reduction in total gh output due to a over stimulation of gh due to the incredibly long half life caused by drug affinity complex "Dac" yet the blood work I see for Dac use is producing roughly equal to 4-6 IU hgh per day so it does not seem to be causing any issue with over all production even at the 6 month mark of use.
    Thanks Ari. The info on the interaction between different peptides was driving me crazy when I started looking into peptides.
  9. #9 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I already have 24 weeks worth of Sermorelin and GHRP2. My workout partner had done most of the research and was going to sit down with me to go over a protocol he had.

Unfortunately he died one month ago and I was left devastated by the loss of my best friend and and also faced with the task of having to almost start from scratch with my research before starting. I do not know where he came up with the protocol but he did send it to me before his untimely death. We never had a chance to validate it.
  10. #10 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I already have 24 weeks worth of Sermorelin and GHRP2. My workout partner had done most of the research and was going to sit down with me to go over a protocol he had.

Unfortunately he died one month ago and I was left devastated by the loss of my best friend and and also faced with the task of having to almost start from scratch with my research before starting. I do not know where he came up with the protocol but he did send it to me before his untimely death. We never had a chance to validate it.
    Did he die from the use of peptides?
  11. #11 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    Did he die from the use of peptides?
    Jeyna, oh God, no. We never got to start. He died from Sudden Death by Epilepsy. He'd only had two seizures previously in his life, years apart, but was never diagnosed with Epilepsy so he was not taking anti-seizure medication
  12. #12 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Since the seizure happened while he slept in his hotel room while on a skiing vacation in Vail with his family, there was no one there to roll him over and he suffocated. He was only 27 : (
  13. #13 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Since the seizure happened while he slept in his hotel room while on a skiing vacation in Vail with his family, there was no one there to roll him over and he suffocated. He was only 27 : (
    I'm sorry that he had to die at a very young age. I've always thought that epilepsy attacks are caused by something - like blinking lights. I didn't know it can occur while you are sleeping.
  14. #14 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sermorelin + other types of peps would be great. However, that would be too expensive. (Well, at least for me. lol) Anyway, if you have the budget then go for it! Be ready for the best result, man.
  15. #15 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sermorelin + GHRp-6 is a great combo. Sermorelin + GHRP2 is also fine, but I can't really feel the difference of using sermorelin and using sermoreling with GHRP-2. With regard to sermorelin + ipam, I don't really know. I have heard that Ipam is much better as a stand-alone product
  16. #16 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Can anyone explain the benefits of stacking Sermorelin with GHRP2?
    I have read that it is better when stacked with another class of peptides such as GHRP2, 6 or ipamorelin.
    Thanks
    I am afraid that I can't actually give an exact answer to your question as I have not tried semorelin yet. However, I think it is a nice idea to stack it with another peptides (ghrp 2 is a god choice). I have tried stacking peptides with another peptides before and it worked great.
  17. #17 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Some sites say they can be used together, at the same time. Others say they should not be administered simultaneously. This is one of the things that has me confused.
    That is the problem with the world of peptides and HGH. Most users have contradicting statements. Well, you just have to think that they have contradicting claims because peptides bring unique result to each user.