• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tennis elbow

1. #1 13th October 2015 
    Thanks

tennis elbow

Hi guys, Im on HCG, SARMs and GHRP-6/CJC1295 for my cronic tennis elbow as a result of a work related RSI injury, as advised by the clinic I went to.
    I do understand what each one does, however Im not working out at the moment and Im not sure I need to be taking all of these, and at the rate I was advised.
    My arm feels good and I feel great almost to great quite euphoric actually, to the point where I dont have a care in the world and am lacking the drive to do things, which is not normal for me, I would really appreciate your thoughts and comments.
  2. #2 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What was your reason for HCG in that stack?
  3. #3 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    What was your reason for HCG in that stack?
    As I said the guy advised those 3.
    I got my blood tested before all of this and my testosterone was fine but my sperm count was low, so he said I should take it, when I went back I only got more of the SARMSs and GHRP, I dont want to spend money where I dont have to, and Ive noticed I feel the most 'funny/weird' when Im on HCG!
  4. #4 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    As I said the guy advised those 3.
    I got my blood tested before all of this and my testosterone was fine but my sperm count was low, so he said I should take it, when I went back I only got more of the SARMSs and GHRP, I dont want to spend money where I dont have to, and Ive noticed I feel the most 'funny/weird' when Im on HCG!
    HCG is not the solution to that are you trying to have kids right now? IF not I would just use clomid after the cycle to pct to increase sperm count.
  5. #5 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    HCG is not the solution to that are you trying to have kids right now? IF not I would just use clomid after the cycle to pct to increase sperm count.
    No I'm not trying to have kids and dont really care about my sperm count, could you see any reason for taking it to fix tennis elbow?
  6. #6 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No I'm not trying to have kids and dont really care about my sperm count, could you see any reason for taking it to fix tennis elbow?
    No bpc-157 would be much better for your issue. Something like ghrp2, cjc1295 Dac and bpc157 would be a better stack.
  7. #7 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You are just taking peptides for what reason? You have no clue what any of them are doing? I don't follow what you need help with... try researching what you are putting into your body than ask a question.
  8. #8 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    You are just taking peptides for what reason? You have no clue what any of them are doing? I don't follow what you need help with... try researching what you are putting into your body than ask a question.
    Because I have cronic tennis elbow!
    I was advised by the clinic I purchased them from to take these 3 peptides to fix it, but I dont believe this is the case and I want to confirm it with other people not just what I read online!
    The main thing is I feel really good but to good, it doesnt feel normal, I feel scatter brained and I believe this is a result of the HCG, and as I said I just want other people comments and suggestions!
  9. #9 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Because I have cronic tennis elbow!
    I was advised by the clinic I purchased them from to take these 3 peptides to fix it, but I dont believe this is the case and I want to confirm it with other people not just what I read online!
    The main thing is I feel really good but to good, it doesnt feel normal, I feel scatter brained and I believe this is a result of the HCG, and as I said I just want other people comments and suggestions!
    Look into bpc 157 and tb500. Those are healing peptides.
  10. #10 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Look into bpc 157 and tb500. Those are healing peptides.
    Thanks ill look into it.
  11. #11 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    How a clinic could advise you to take peptides as they are not for human use?
  12. #12 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    How a clinic could advise you to take peptides as they are not for human use?
    I live in Australia, I believe the laws are different here however Im not sure, the clinic is an anti ageing clinic, my arm ia definitly feeling better, Im just not sure how long I should keep taking the GHRP for, Ive been taking it for a month almost every day, I feel euphoric but scatter brained, and lack the drive to do anything because I just dont care about anything, things that normally concern me dont.
  13. #13 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I live in Australia, I believe the laws are different here however Im not sure, the clinic is an anti ageing clinic, my arm ia definitly feeling better, Im just not sure how long I should keep taking the GHRP for, Ive been taking it for a month almost every day, I feel euphoric but scatter brained, and lack the drive to do anything because I just dont care about anything, things that normally concern me dont.
    TB 500 and BPC 157 are the peptides for tendons.
  14. #14 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP 6 will make you very hungry. HCG will only do for sperm counts. I never felt euphoric taking these ones.
  15. #15 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok ill try being a little more specific with my questions!
    Can someone help me confirm a few things Im unsure about please?
    1. Injecting any of these before bed is the best time?
    2. Even though I probably dont need all if these for tennis elbow, is there anything wrong with injecting these simultaniously?
    3. Should I avoid alcohole whilst being on peptides?
    4. Should I be having protein shakes while taking peptides?
    5. If GHRP-6/CJC1295 isnt the ideal peptide for tennis elbow why does my arm more or less feel like it was before I had the RSI injury?
  16. #16 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    6. Considering Ive been taking GHRP almost every day for a month and my arm feels like its back to normal how often should I continue to inject each week?
    7. Are peptides illegal in america, because it doesnt seem the case in Australia? There are actually adds on youtube for peptide sales in Aus, and id imagine if they were illegal here then they would have been closed down by now!
    8. Should I be eating a lot of carbs while taking peptides? As I understand it, not eating a lot of carbs can lead feeling a bit weird? Something to do with low blood sugar levels?
    9. As I understand it the GHRP ive been taking can make you feel lethargic?
  17. #17 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure with GHRP6 you need carbs because it make you feel like you have an hypoglycemia when you take it. You can eat normally while on peptides no special requirements. Maybe your elbow got better by itself not due to the peptides. GHRP and CJC works as a little of GH so it may have ill it a little. Peptides are not legal for humans use even in Australia. But can be bought as research material.
  18. #18 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Not all peptides have the same effect so some maybe better at night but not GHRP because of the hunger it creates. You can take them 2-3 times a day but it depends in which ones. So many peptides.
  19. #19 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, sounds good, but there's no way my arm got better by itself, I had a dull ache for almost a year and after a month of being on peptides it feels like its back to normal, however Im not quite ready to put it to the test yet, just incase the muscle/tendons are still recovering.
  20. #20 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, sounds good, but there's no way my arm got better by itself, I had a dull ache for almost a year and after a month of being on peptides it feels like its back to normal, however Im not quite ready to put it to the test yet, just incase the muscle/tendons are still recovering.
    Great to hear that it's getting better.