• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 12th October 2015 
    Thanks

hcg dose during cruise

Ok guys, yes I understand Im going to receive a lot of shit for this, but here goes. I am 19 years old, I have been on a 16 week blast and currently going to cruise for 4-6 weeks on 300 mgs test e per week. I was wondering how much hcg would be recommended during my cruise, and whether or not I should utilize nolvadex? My first blast was week 1-8 500 mgs test prop, 600 mgs eq, 8-16 700 mgs tren 600 mgs eq 80 mgs turinabol. 1MG adex ED (super sensitive) .5mg caber 2x a week.
  2. #2 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I stopped reading when you said you are 19 doing a heavy cycle... Why
  3. #3 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Who cares let him do what we wants!
  4. #4 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    But thats just it, why stop reading, I'm asking for advice..? The least you could do is respect that.
  5. #5 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    But thats just it, why stop reading, I'm asking for advice..? The least you could do is respect that.
    Its called being responsible. Your still developing at 19
    Advice. Get off all your gear. Grow naturally while your body is in High gear. When you develop in a few years, run gear.
  6. #6 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Its called being responsible. Your still developing at 19
    Advice. Get off all your gear. Grow naturally while your body is in High gear. When you develop in a few years, run gear.
    I'm sure hulk contemplated all of that before jabbing, at the end of the day its ultimately a personal decision, you can hate or you can help him out.
  7. #7 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Guys I have BB goals, with that being said I'm gonna do what it takes to achieve them. Waiting until I'm older is gonna do nothing but slow me down.
  8. #8 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Guys I have BB goals, with that being said I'm gonna do what it takes to achieve them. Waiting until I'm older is gonna do nothing but slow me down.
    Read my advice. Stop trying to rush things. You can cause damage now that you will feel in your 30's.
  9. #9 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Read my advice. Stop trying to rush things. You can cause damage now that you will feel in your 30's.
    Understood, with that being said does anyone wanna help with the original question lol?
  10. #10 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Understood, with that being said does anyone wanna help with the original question lol?
    OK. The cycle you describe is Way Too Much... not sure where you did your research or what gym meathead sold you all that... Smh
  11. #11 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are gearing up just to get big and not to compete I would tell you to stop. It's your life and your body. Personally I have been on a long road. At your age you don't need all that banging, you need real training and real nutrition. Trust me you have time. As far as post therapy I get my details from someone else personally for myself. I'm not the greatest at that stuff. Good luck.
  12. #12 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok guys, yes I understand Im going to receive a lot of shit for this, but here goes. I am 19 years old, I have been on a 16 week blast and currently going to cruise for 4-6 weeks on 300 mgs test e per week. I was wondering how much hcg would be recommended during my cruise, and whether or not I should utilize nolvadex? My first blast was week 1-8 500 mgs test prop, 600 mgs eq, 8-16 700 mgs tren 600 mgs eq 80 mgs turinabol. 1MG adex ED (super sensitive) .5mg caber 2x a week.
    250 to 300mg are good cruise numbers for someone at 40. I would not go higher than 150 mg on a cruise at 19.
  13. #13 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    LOL I will be the first to admit, it was way too big of a blast, I could have gotten the same results with half that stuff. That also being said, it was my choice, I started with 500 mgs test prop, 600 eq, ran that for 8 weeks then added tren, and finished with tbol while lowering prop to 350. The adex is a lot, but my nipples got puffy on 1mg eod, they are perfectly normal now and my joints feel good.
  14. #14 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    If you are gearing up just to get big and not to compete I would tell you to stop. It's your life and your body. Personally I have been on a long road. At your age you don't need all that banging, you need real training and real nutrition. Trust me you have time. As far as post therapy I get my details from someone else personally for myself. I'm not the greatest at that stuff. Good luck.
    I'm competing, teen nationals on july.
  15. #15 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    LOL I will be the first to admit, it was way too big of a blast, I could have gotten the same results with half that stuff. That also being said, it was my choice, I started with 500 mgs test prop, 600 eq, ran that for 8 weeks then added tren, and finished with tbol while lowering prop to 350. The adex is a lot, but my nipples got puffy on 1mg eod, they are perfectly normal now and my joints feel good.
    My research shows HCG is great in the last 4 weeks and 4 weeks post cycle. High dose tamoxifen and clomid for the first 5 days and cut it in half every 5 days after till its to zero.
  16. #16 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    My research shows HCG is great in the last 4 weeks and 4 weeks post cycle. High dose tamoxifen and clomid for the first 5 days and cut it in half every 5 days after till its to zero.
    Okay, both clomid and nolva necessary? or will one or the other suffice? Also there is no way ill need adex during my cruise, would you recommend me tapering off?
  17. #17 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lots of guys who set up cycles preach hcg through your cycle as well.
  18. #18 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Your body has a maximum growth rate. Research your next cycle more. Your either over running your gear and just wasting it or your pinning weak sauce...
  19. #19 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Your body has a maximum growth rate. Research your next cycle more. Your either over running your gear and just wasting it or your pinning weak sauce...
    Very true.. however I hit no plateus and although weight gain was not a priority (ill go off how I look and feel before the scale) I was able to put on 14 pounds, while SIGNIFICANTLY reducing bodyfat.
  20. #20 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Very true.. however I hit no plateus and although weight gain was not a priority (ill go off how I look and feel before the scale) I was able to put on 14 pounds, while SIGNIFICANTLY reducing bodyfat.
    Because you cruise. Not a major need to fully restore your own test production. It will just continue to shut down because your pinning test.