• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 11th October 2015 
    Thanks

Muscle growth peptides for 21 year old?

Im think of taking a few for some extra muscle gain. I was wondering if it is worth foong for me. From my understandings, there is a limit to what amount of muscle you can gain with natural testosterone. Maybe 2 or 3 lbs a month. While im passed the stage of gaining that naturally now( ive reached intermediate level, been lifting for 3 years) i wonder if they can help at all.

Also, are there any side effects to be worried about? Alterations of my own physiology?

Thanks
  2. #2 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how sure are you that you've reached your maximum natural development? Because most of the natural bodybuilders I know have been lifting for way longer and "despite" of this, they continue to make gains. Of course, the gains come harder after some point, but this doesn't mean that your body won't develop anymore without any exogenous help.
  3. #3 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how sure are you that you've reached your maximum natural development? Because most of the natural bodybuilders I know have been lifting for way longer and "despite" of this, they continue to make gains. Of course, the gains come harder after some point, but this doesn't mean that your body won't develop anymore without any exogenous help.
    I'm a good few years from that for sure. I was just wondering if they can even do anything for someone of my age.
  4. #4 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, they can definitely do a lot Some of the people I've coached have obtained wonderful results. However, if you don't plan to compete anytime soon, my personal advice for you is to stay away from anything artificial FOR NOW. You definitely have a lot of time to experiment with them later, but for now, you can enjoy your natural gains, knowing that it was all your work.
  5. #5 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Yeah, they can definitely do a lot Some of the people I've coached have obtained wonderful results. However, if you don't plan to compete anytime soon, my personal advice for you is to stay away from anything artificial FOR NOW. You definitely have a lot of time to experiment with them later, but for now, you can enjoy your natural gains, knowing that it was all your work.
    I do plan to compete, when i feel i have the most competitive strength level. Maybe next year.

The main reason i was interested in these peptides is due to the fact that on the routines and methods i train with, i dont gain all that much muscle, just mostly strength as they are strength routines.
  6. #6 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What peptides do you recommend? Is there actually alot of benefits running peptides?
  7. #7 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What peptides do you recommend? Is there actually alot of benefits running peptides?
    Igf lr3, gave me crazy pumps when I took 50mcg Bi laterally pre workout. Ghrp 6 and cjc (without dac) made me very hungry and helped alot and lowered body fat.
  8. #8 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What are your goals? that's a really broad question..
  9. #9 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    What are your goals? that's a really broad question..
    Thanks.. I mean by the goals of people, in terms of benefits the peptides give them.
  10. #10 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've used GHRP-2 and Mod-GRF twice daily. In this time, I've seen improvements in body composition, skin, sleep, and general recovery.
  11. #11 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Bpc 157, ghrp 2, CJC without DAC, and tb-500 is my injury healing recipe.
  12. #12 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If i did a 8 week cycle of CJC DAC along with GHRP 6 or Ipamorelin, all while bulking, would i see much benefit from this if i've never done any gear before at 21 years old?
    I do not wish to do AAS at my age, maybe not even at a later one as i feel the sides are too harsh and the risks of impotence are great.

What would some realistic expectations be?
  13. #13 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    If i did a 8 week cycle of CJC DAC along with GHRP 6 or Ipamorelin, all while bulking, would i see much benefit from this if i've never done any gear before at 21 years old?
    I do not wish to do AAS at my age, maybe not even at a later one as i feel the sides are too harsh and the risks of impotence are great.

I think you won't see much difference.. You should take them for like 6 months to gain any lean mass.
  14. #14 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I think you won't see much difference.. You should take them for like 6 months to gain any lean mass.
    starts getting quite expensive. I would consider it though if i could get a significant gain from them.
  15. #15 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post

You might start seeing that you are losing some fat. It usually takes more than a month to see some weight loss. Although, I don't think it's a good idea to take peptides and hgh at a very young age.
  16. #16 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah man you should do it. I know some kids who are around that same age and it worked pretty well for them. I don't remember any side effects from them, either.
  17. #17 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am sure that this would not be the first time that someone will tell you that you are still too young for this. I hope you won't even be interested with it unless you are already in your 30s.
  18. #18 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh my gosh. Don't think about it for now. You are only 21 years old. You can still build and tone your body muscles without using anything. Trust in the wonder of youth. You will be amazed as to how easy it is for the younger ones to shape their bodies in natural methods.
  19. #19 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you push your desire to use it at an early age, you would definitely regret your decision after ten years or more. Just listen to us. We know what and what you should do for now. Once you are already in your mid 30s or even early 30s, then you can decide whether you should use it or not.
  20. #20 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a mother and I always want what is the best for my kids. As a mother, I do not want you to use peptides as earlya s 21 years old. I know you are no longer a minor and you can already make decisions for yourself, but peptides is not for everyone who wish to build muscles. It is for those who do not have normal gh production (and they are the old ones or those who have some gh problem).