• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: newbie question

1. #1 6th October 2015 
    Thanks

newbie question

Whats the different's of using HCG in a PCT then only do Clomid and Nolvadex ?
  2. #2 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG is supposed to be used ''DURING'' cycle to maintain testicular size so they will be able to bounce back into function more easily when comming of.
    So most people would say that HCG is NOT for PCT, its to be taken DURING cycle.
    But like with most things, opinions vary from person to person if HCG is really effective or not.
  3. #3 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    HCG is supposed to be used ''DURING'' cycle to maintain testicular size so they will be able to bounce back into function more easily when comming of.
    But like with most things, opinions vary from person to person if HCG is really effective or not.
    Except for the time when SERM/AI are being used to restore the HPTA, hCG use is best. In other words, during the cycle as well as the time after for the AAS to clear.
  4. #4 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In simple words HCG during cycle will save your balls from atrophy.
  5. #5 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am glad you asked that question. I have a lot of questions about peptides as well. I am going to ask a question in regard to costs. As they seem to vary widely. Many of the people on here are extremely knowledgeable about peptides, so if you are considering using them, this may well be the place to get your questions answered. It is a forum that contains a lot of information for beginning and advanced users.
  6. #6 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    During the cycle? Specifically, at what point would I run HCG? Let's say on a 12 week blast.
  7. #7 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    During the cycle? Specifically, at what point would I run HCG? Let's say on a 12 week blast.
    Blast as in Blast & Cruise?
  8. #8 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    If it's a blast...then there's gonna be a cruise? Which means trt? What has your doctor told you? Shouldn't you already be on hcg if on trt?
    If not, and you just meant a cycle. It should be used for the length of the cycle.
  9. #9 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    OK.... My understanding is HCG is excellent for "normalizing" the body coming off a cycle. I also understand that because I blast and cruise, HCG is not overly helpful. (Note. I also run HGH all year dosing up and down from 2iu on cruise and 6 iu on a blast) matching my gear cycle.
  10. #10 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So, I've heard conflicting theories. Would someone on 500mg testosterone enthanate each week need hcg on cycle and post cycle to ensure a full recovery of their endogenous testosterone production? Or would Nolvadex with Aromasin be sufficient afterwards?
  11. #11 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    So, I've heard conflicting theories. Would someone on 500mg testosterone enthanate each week need hcg on cycle and post cycle to ensure a full recovery of their endogenous testosterone production? Or would Nolvadex with Aromasin be sufficient afterwards?
    With a normal baseline and a single cycle, recovery will occur with nothing. SERM/hCG will help minimize or prevent ASIH.
  12. #12 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The problem comes about is who does a single cycle.
  13. #13 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The problem comes about is who does a single cycle.
    Would it recommended that hcg be used during or after cycle having used NPP with sustanon?
  14. #14 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Would it recommended that hcg be used during or after cycle having used NPP with sustanon?
    hCG during to keep testicular function, keeping them during makes more sense than bringing them back from the dead after. It also depends on the length of cycle, long cycles one would be foolish not to use hCG IMO.
  15. #15 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say yes, isn't NPP Nandrolone? Therefore, particularly surpressive?
  16. #16 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    See, what confuses me, is why, if recovery is effortless after one cycle, why wouldn't it be as easy if one took as long as they cycled off, or a bit more time? Maybe twice that time, keeping at maintenance? I'd assume there'd be plenty of time to go back to baseline. And let's say it was 15 weeks. It'd be fine, correct?
  17. #17 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'd say yes, isn't NPP Nandrolone? Therefore, particularly surpressive?
    Sure is its a phenylproprionate ester short! I understand use of HCG on cycle to maintain testicular function to a degree but why switch back on the testes only to shut them off once testosterone is pinned again? Would it not make more sense to leave them off and kickstart them again through the use of HCG before commencing pct?
  18. #18 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure is its a phenylproprionate ester short! I understand use of HCG on cycle to maintain testicular function to a degree but why switch back on the testes only to shut them off once testosterone is pinned again? Would it not make more sense to leave them off and kickstart them again through the use of HCG before commencing pct?
    But then, the testes are shut off for a long period. The problem is in that your lh restores rather quickly, within 2-3 weeks. This is what hcg mimics, and acts as an agonist of. Endogenous testosterone however, takes longer to restore, and it may not return to baseline as easily after adjusting to being so low. So, the HCG would be utilized on cycle (each other day, is generally favorable) in order to prevent the testosterone from atrophying too far down. Leaving a more stable base of endogenous testosterone to recover from upon the ceasing of HCG, as the body's own GnRH, and thus LH/FSH kick in.
    Last edited by Will; 8th October 2015 at 09:15 AM.
  19. #19 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG has a long half life. 24 hours. There's no problem with turning the leydig cells on and off despite what many aas users state, I would imagine. It's one of the most useful compounds for keeping your body's testosterone there while running suppressive compounds.
  20. #20 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh. And no, testosterone pinning would not shut the testicles off. Imagine the whole system like a valve. From the GnRH of Hypothalamus, to the Pituitary. Which sends LH and FSH to make testes produce testosterone. If you're mimicking LH, with HCG as an agonist, there is no particular hormone I've heard of to inverse this and bring testosterone, or HCG levels down. Thus, HCG wouldn't be nullified when next pinning testosterone.