• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gnrh

1. #1 6th October 2015 
    Thanks

Gnrh

Has anyone on here ran the peptide GNRH to restore "function" to your testes? (Not an issue I'm having just curious) I have trouble understanding how a 30 dollar peptide can bring a man back to full reproductive health after years of androgen use. If it worked so well, why wouldn't everyone use it? Maybe for longer cycles? Tons of people use Hcg, but I see very few people using GNRH. If anyone can shed some light/ give personal experiences with this peptide that'd be awesome.
    Last edited by venom; 6th October 2015 at 07:42 AM.
  2. #2 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it commonly faked?
  3. #3 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read some opinions in other forums that it is not as "advertised." You can find more info by searching "Triptorelin".
  4. #4 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have tried to dig more about it but I don't see as much on this as say "Nolva" or "clomid" why isn't it more popular? Hell why not just use it as pct instead of the SERM that basically turns you into a menopausal woman for the duration of use?
  5. #5 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Won't replace HCG as that is more effective tbh.
  6. #6 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it though? Hcg is great. I get it's function 100% but 1-2 injections of this peptide are enough to bring you back after TEN YEARS! I'd be very surprised if you could supplement a 10 year Blast and Cruise with just Hcg and a PCT and expect to come out alive. But im here to learn. I could be totally off with this, but what I have read on it, is nothing short of incredible.
  7. #7 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Is it though? Hcg is great. I get it's function 100% but 1-2 injections of this peptide are enough to bring you back after TEN YEARS! I'd be very surprised if you could supplement a 10 year Blast and Cruise with just Hcg and a PCT and expect to come out alive. But im here to learn. I could be totally off with this, but what I have read on it, is nothing short of incredible.
    Venom, not challenging your point, but just wondering how supported it is. Do you have any source for your claims?
  8. #8 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Venom, not challenging your point, but just wondering how supported it is. Do you have any source for your claims?
    Sure, which claim?
  9. #9 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Sure, which claim?
    that 1-2 injections of GNRH will restore HPTA function after 10 years of suppression. or maybe I misread what you said. if so, my bad.
  10. #10 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    that 1-2 injections of GNRH will restore HPTA function after 10 years of suppression. or maybe I misread what you said. if so, my bad.
    http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00503-0/abstract
  11. #11 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    One second I have to find it, maybe I misread, But that is what I intended to say. It was actually 3 injections on a subject. This guy used with 1 months pct's for what he claims was 13 years (21-34) But he only got one shot. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20416868 Read that one over till i find the right one.
  12. #12 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What am I doing all this clomid/hcg for then? LOL i'd heard some bro science on the topic, but wasn't aware of case studies and such. I guess the battle becomes legitimacy of the compound then. Is that something that can be prescribed by your doctor? I suspect not.
  13. #13 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never had success in 4 attempts. This was a single case report that has never been repeated.
  14. #14 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe that was the article I read originally. Just over time the specifics got skewed in my head. I think the Triptorellin available to us may not be real.
  15. #15 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I have never had success in 4 attempts. This was a single case report that has never been repeated.
    Hearing you haven't had success with it is what I'm expecting to hear from most people. There's no way it can be that amazing. ALL of us would be using it.
  16. #16 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What if you did a power pct your levels recovered but are still low, can triptorelin be used to increase testosterone (not restore it).
  17. #17 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    All of the follistatin drugs out right now are fake, and if this stuff were real I feel as though we'd be using it more. It would crush the pharmaceutical industry in the hormone business. Older men wouldn't need to go on TRT if they used AAS when they were younger.
  18. #18 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What if you did a power pct your levels recovered but are still low, can triptorelin be used to increase testosterone (not restore it).
    I actually saw a few reports of people doing that with success after a course of Clomid/Nolva that didn't bring them up as far as they were supposed to go.
  19. #19 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I took triptorelin during my first attempt of recovery. When I did the tests I was so happy of the results, but one of my friends said that was only temporary, that I would soon crash. He was right. After triptorelin my LH and FSH stayed undetectable but my testostore went up from 1.3 nmoI/L to 14.2. On the next test just over a month later it was back down to 2.1.
  20. #20 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I gave 1 shot to my dad which never did any anobolic use and he said he felt great, his libido was up. He didn't do any tests to be able to verify anything unfortunately.