• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 5th October 2015 
    Thanks

hgh for my injury

thoughts on injecting HGH for repair on injuries? I tweaked my shoulder and strained a part of my chest break dancing @ the club on wet floor (partly drunk induced). I'm healing and its getting better, but just want to accelerate it so I can hit the gym again.
    saw this study talking about the benefits.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2821728/
  2. #2 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Doubt it will make a significant difference over natural rate of healing but it can't hurt.
  3. #3 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Possibly look into MGF, never used it myself but have heard of others having success with it.
  4. #4 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    thoughts on injecting HGH for repair on injuries? I tweaked my shoulder and strained a part of my chest break dancing @ the club on wet floor (partly drunk induced). I'm healing and its getting better, but just want to accelerate it so I can hit the gym again.
    saw this study talking about the benefits.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2821728/
    You're better off with Pharma HGH if you can get it.. Otherwise BPC-157 is known to do so well for injuries...
  5. #5 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using TB500 for a few months now. So far my hip has never felt better and zero tendinitis... BPC-157 worked really well for a friends torn pec.
  6. #6 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thymosin dosage for injuries? Anyone have some input on this? I've heard 2mg/week and up.
  7. #7 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also like to know just how much HGH can help recovery from an injury compares to normal healing time. If is a significant difference then it will obviously be worth it but as it ever actually been proven to work across all forms of injuries, or just in specific circumstances?
  8. #8 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Thymosin dosage for injuries? Anyone have some input on this? I've heard 2mg/week and up.
    I experimented with tb500 on a cartilage injury. It seemed to reduce inflammation for a few days after each use, but a couple hundred dollars later I can't say I noticed any significant increase in healing time over what I expected. Obviously it wasn't s sound experiment but that's my two cents.
  9. #9 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read about all the hopeful peptides for healing injuries.
    I showed this to my Orthopedic Surgeon re: my rotator cuff tears. He said, "...sounds promising. Go for it!"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20225319
  10. #10 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Has anyone had success with peptides and HGH in terms of tendon repair/re growth, tendonitis healing. I understand HGH could give carpal tunnel syndrome but I'm wondering if HGH with mod grf1-29 can help me heal my tendonitis. Thanks all your input is appreciated.
  11. #11 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Has anyone had success with peptides and HGH in terms of tendon repair/re growth, tendonitis healing. I understand HGH could give carpal tunnel syndrome but I'm wondering if HGH with mod grf1-29 can help me heal my tendonitis. Thanks all your input is appreciated.
    Try tb-500 or BPC 157. Way cheaper than growth.
  12. #12 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Try tb-500 or BPC 157. Way cheaper than growth.
    I read tb-500 is more for pain relieving than promoting tendon or collagen synthesis.
  13. #13 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Low dose hgh for longer periods can help alot and has been proven. Also sides are low.
  14. #14 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
  15. #15 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    In my case 1mcg per kg of grhp-2 & cjc-1295 wo dac eliminated my tendinitis but it took a good 4 months.
  16. #16 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I had good success with TB500 @ 5mg per week for one month then 5 mg a month for maintenance. I also used GHRP-2 & Mod GRF1-29 at 200mcg ED before bed.
  17. #17 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I tore my right pectoral. A few months back my doc told me it would be 8-12 weeks before I could do any kind of weight training again. I did some research and came up with a tb500 and bpc157. I was back to my weight training in 6 weeks not up to my max weight or nothing but up to my working weight. I still was careful not trying to push to hard but yeah these peptides helped my recovery much quicker.
  18. #18 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH can definitely speed up the recovery process but in injury circumstances the dosage is usually increased a little bit for a short period for effective results.
  19. #19 9th October 2015 
    Thanks
    With any sort of injury I think a lot of people will look at ways of speeding up the recovery, but sometimes it's best to just let the injury repair in its own time.

While HGH/peptides do help, there's also then the risk of going back to training to soon, as you think the healing is more advanced than what it actually is.
  20. #20 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I guess you have gotten some good suggestions here. Whatever you do, do it cautiously and carefully. Peptides are some of the many ways to heal an injury. Just simple rest and recovery may be the way to heal the injury too. It is one of the ways you can get the healing you need. If you are looking for fast recovery maybe peptides would be the best.