• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th October 2015 
    Thanks

blood test results

One week ago my GP had asked me to stop exercising as my Creatine Enzyme was too high, I just had another blood test as the lab had not repeeated the test. I got a copy of the results and I'm concerned.
    Can someone explain what it could mean, On the result it is CK (total) 429. The range is 23-175 Iu/L (sorry I cant properly read the Iu/L so may be something else). Thats more than twice the highest range! I would have had a little TB500 in my system and I was taking Winstrol 30mg/day. I also use TRT.
    My AST is just off the scale and ALT double the top of the scale. (I dont know what AST or ALT is)
  2. #2 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    One week ago my GP had asked me to stop exercising as my Creatine Enzyme was too high, I just had another blood test as the lab had not repeeated the test. I got a copy of the results and I'm concerned.
    Can someone explain what it could mean, On the result it is CK (total) 429. The range is 23-175 Iu/L (sorry I cant properly read the Iu/L so may be something else). Thats more than twice the highest range! I would have had a little TB500 in my system and I was taking Winstrol 30mg/day. I also use TRT.
    My AST is just off the scale and ALT double the top of the scale. (I dont know what AST or ALT is)
    Elevated CK levels can be a sign of myocardial infarction or rhabdomyolysis.
  3. #3 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    In February I developed an irregular heartbeat that was present for a few weeks. It has returned sometimes but I find if I keep taking my magnessium supplement and potassium (bananas) it does not happen. In fact seems to be a correlation to a trapped nerve issue in my thoracic spine. I hurt it and the arrythmia is an issue. My osteopath agrees but my GP and Osteopath use different books!
  4. #4 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    AST is Aspartate Transaminase and ALT is Alanine Trasnaminase. Both are liver enzymes. Elevated levels indicate liver damage. How long have you been taking the winstrol? Did you tell your doctor about the winstrol? Without the numbers, it's hard to tell but it generally is an indicator of hepatotoxicity. Elevated AST levels are sometimes an indication of myocardial infarction as well. There are better tests for that though. Either way, be upfront with your winstrol use if you haven't been.
  5. #5 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Have you used any any nor19's?
  6. #6 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No offense to osteopathic doctors but don't use OMM as a diagnostic tool for cardiovascular issues. Get a referral to a cardiologist.
  7. #7 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    AST is Aspartate Transaminase and ALT is Alanine Trasnaminase. Both are liver enzymes. Elevated levels indicate liver damage. How long have you been taking the winstrol? Did you tell your doctor about the winstrol? Without the numbers, it's hard to tell but it generally is an indicator of hepatotoxicity. Elevated AST levels are sometimes an indication of myocardial infarction as well. There are better tests for that though. Either way, be upfront with your winstrol use if you haven't been.
    I finished the winstrol 2 weeks ago and I don't drink alcohol so possibly maybe.....but 8 weeks in total
  8. #8 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Have you used any any nor19's?
    Charly, the correct term is 19-nor (19-nortestosterone) and it wouldn't account for the symptoms.

How long did you take the winstrol?
  9. #9 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So I should restart the Milk Thistle?
  10. #10 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    So I should restart the Milk Thistle?
    NAC or tudca too
  11. #11 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    NAC or tudca too
    Sure, if you want to throw money away.
  12. #12 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure, if you want to throw money away.
    I've had tren and DECA affect my liver values more than once though, so its very possible. Winstrol would as well, as will all c17 compounding.
  13. #13 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I take N acytal Cystine as it helps with breathing. I get a bit of wheesiness due to smoking in the past. I use 500mg 3x day Didnt know it helped with liver health as well
  14. #14 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've had tren and DECA affect my liver values more than once though, so its very possible. Winstrol would as well, as will all c17 compounding.
    Tren can impact liver values just based on its chemistry...it's highly androgenic without aromatizing...so, liver values and cholesterol can be out of whack in folks on tren...
  15. #15 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol I'm well aware, I'm just referring to the use of OMM to diagnose it.
  16. #16 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol I'm well aware, I'm just referring to the use of OMM to diagnose it.
    NAC is excellent for liver function...great prophylaxis for hangovers IMO... Right...one should never use OMM alone to make a systemic or "internal" dx...
  17. #17 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    NAC is excellent for liver function...great prophylaxis for hangovers IMO... Right...one should never use OMM alone to make a systemic or "internal" dx...
    My Osteopath wrote "T1-5 PostganglionicSympathetic nervous system cardial branch. T4 nerve root inflamed". An elderly Polish 3rd generation bone setter severly damaged my thoracic spine 20 years ago! Big mistake.

I'd had an 8 week break prior to the Winstrol and had taken 8 weeks of Dbol rior to this. On 25th May my ALT/AST were normal. I would say the culprit there is winstrol, but the CK being high is more concerning