• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: rotator cuff

1. #1 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks

rotator cuff

Hey everyone I'm new here. I have a bad rotator cuff on my right shoulder, I've heard that some peptides can help. I'm not a bodybuilder I just like to lift for health but find it difficult to do pushing exercises. Any personal experience with peptides and rotator cuff?
  2. #2 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new here. I have a bad rotator cuff on my right shoulder, I've heard that some peptides can help. I'm not a bodybuilder I just like to lift for health but find it difficult to do pushing exercises. Any personal experience with peptides and rotator cuff?
    TB500, BPC 157 They worked for my ancient, obliterated RC. Stay away from heavy pressing and overhead pull down work. Keep stretching, google RICE principle and use very light dumbbell for shoulder isolation work (bands work even better and provide constant tension).
  3. #3 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with Ari, BPC 157 and TB-500. You can also try HGH.
  4. #4 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, I will definitely look into TB500 and BPC 157. Does it take HGH forever to work?
  5. #5 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, I will definitely look into TB500 and BPC 157. Does it take HGH forever to work?
    Legit HGH will change hormones in 3 to 4 days and will start repairing joints and muscles in a week or 2. If you start off with 4iu daily.
  6. #6 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Legit HGH will change hormones in 3 to 4 days and will start repairing joints and muscles in a week or 2. If you start off with 4iu daily.
    Should I inject it right into injured shoulder?
  7. #7 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Should I inject it right into injured shoulder?
    I usually inject it in body fat. I have never tried muscle. A lot of people inject IM though.
  8. #8 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think since peptides help with injuries and healing, the fact that it could help with rotator cuff injuries are not far off the make. It is just one of the tings that peptides may be able to do. Check with some of the experts on here as to what to use and when so that you get the help you need when you are searching for items to help with your rotator cuff injury.
  9. #9 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think surgery is probably the best way for repair. If you're rotator cuff is full torn than no form of peptide will magically heal that tendon. You may need to get surgery than follow a physical therapy regimen.
  10. #10 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think peptides would be really helpful in the recovery process especially via direct injection. However, if the rotator cuff does not improve, I would suggest consulting a physiotherapist.
  11. #11 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is better that you consult first a medical practitioner who specializes with that kind of ailment before you take any kind of medications for your rotator cuff problem.
  12. #12 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also do it the opposite way round as well and maybe consult a doctor or physio to check it out first to see what their advice is before looking to self treat that kind of injury, and especially if it's impacting on your training as you might end up making it worse.