• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hgh + peps?

1. #1 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks

hgh + peps?

I want to give ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 w/o dac 2 days a week and hgh 5 days a week. Peptides to be safer on pituitary shutdown from hgh. 100mcg each, 3 times a day? And how long is it stable mixed? Does this all sound like a good idea? The hgh is what stops the epileptic seizures... how about adding Ipamoralin also? Anyone?
  2. #2 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I want to give ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 w/o dac 2 days a week and hgh 5 days a week. Peptides to be safer on pituitary shutdown from hgh. 100mcg each, 3 times a day? And how long is it stable mixed? Does this all sound like a good idea? The hgh is what stops the epileptic seizures... how about adding Ipamoralin also? Anyone?
    U got the dosage on ghrp6 and cjc right. But you want to add in hgh? That would be counter productive and a waste of money. Go with hgh OR peptides.
  3. #3 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    U got the dosage on ghrp6 and cjc right. But you want to add in hgh? That would be counter productive and a waste of money. Go with hgh OR peptides.
    Well the hgh is what is stopping seizures. But using it constantly is risky for shutting down pituitary and becoming immune to it but the hgh will always be used. Figured doing the peptides will put a little insurance on safety.
  4. #4 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    So the peptides create a pulse of natural GH approximately 3 hours after each inject. Don't think they will do anything if you arealready using outside source of GH.
  5. #5 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    So the peptides create a pulse of natural GH approximately 3 hours after each inject. Don't think they will do anything if you arealready using outside source of GH.
    No they do. And the cjc 1295 will increase the size of each pulse. But the peptides will start to outdo 3IU fairly quickly.
    Last edited by Ari; 2nd October 2015 at 08:33 AM.
  6. #6 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if they will keep the seizures at bay like the hgh. I do plan on giving it a run to see if seizures return. How well do the peptides compare to hgh? Say a small dose of 3iu hgh a day.
  7. #7 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you think about adding in the Ipamoralin? Ordering Ipamorelin as well is giving me free shipping. How long are they stable once mixed?
  8. #8 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you think about adding in the Ipamoralin? Ordering Ipamorelin as well is giving me free shipping. How long are they stable once mixed?
    Hmm, so? Not ordering it is cheaper. 2 weeks would be pushing it. Keep refridgerated, not frozen once mixed.
  9. #9 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hmm, so? Not ordering it is cheaper. 2 weeks would be pushing it. Keep refridgerated, not frozen once mixed.
    Either 20 for shipping or spend 20 more for something to knock off shipping.. It is 5mg of each in 1 vial. Using it 3 times a day would be 17 days. Guess it will be shared with my girl. and Thanks guys.
  10. #10 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH + Peptides is actually a recommended duo! It is known to give the best and safest effect. You can use any kind of HGH and peptides that you think will give you the best output for your goal. I haven't tried this combo yet due to financial issues, but if I have the budget, I'll surely go for it.
  11. #11 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is all up to you. Ipamorelin is a great drug and many users have already recommended it after seeing its effect to them. If you think you will like the drug and it will save you some bucks, then why not give it a try, right?
  12. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if they will keep the seizures at bay like the hgh. I do plan on giving it a run to see if seizures return. How well do the peptides compare to hgh? Say a small dose of 3iu hgh a day.
    Please share us the result of your trial phase so we will also be enlightened about this matter as it seems to be really confusing yet interesting subject
  13. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Either 20 for shipping or spend 20 more for something to knock off shipping.. It is 5mg of each in 1 vial. Using it 3 times a day would be 17 days. Guess it will be shared with my girl. and Thanks guys.
    Then, it is better to order another for 20 bucks so you can get a free shipping. That better and cheaper! Well, not really cheaper since you are still paying the same amount, but at least, you get another product, right?
  14. #14 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH + Peptides combo is actually recommended as it is known to provide better results. Well, that is only recommended to those who really have the extra cash to use the combo. If it is not affordable for you, then you should not force yourself to get it since hgh and peptides have almost the same effect. The combo will just speed up the progress.
  15. #15 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have the means, then why not? You should go for it before you regret. The truth is that HGH + peptides is a great duo and it is known to deliver results faster than the usual. Good luck!
  16. #16 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    For me, it is a great idea. Also, I think it would be so much better if you add ipamorelin to your cycle. Ipamorelin is one of the greatest peps out in the market. A lot of users have already testified to its effectiveness.
  17. #17 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH + PEPS = AMAZING! You can't expect nothing but awesomeness from this combo. It will surely bring out the best in the user! It provides result as soon as possible.
  18. #18 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The truth is HGH + PEPTIDES is really a recommended combo. The reason why only a few people combine hgh and peptides is because hgh is already too expensive to add something on it.
  19. #19 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is what I am using now. This combination is actually great. Well, probably, it also depends on what HGH and peptides you are taking. Anyway, if you plan to use HGH + Peptides, better be ready for this costly thing. lol.
  20. #20 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH + peps? Wow! That must cost you a lot of money. Anyway, I know it will have a great effect as I know a lot of hgh users who are very satisfied with the result. How much more if you use it together with peptides?