• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1st October 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp6 cjc1295 igf1lr3

Going to be starting this cycle next Monday or Tuesday depending on shipping and work. GHRP6 at 200mcg + CJC-1295 DAC at 100mcg (2 times per day) + IGF-1 lr3 at 50mcg after workouts, Any thoughts/opinions?
  2. #2 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    If CJC w/DAC, you better not pin twice a day, bro. Half life is 1 week, no need to pin more than once a week ed. If CJC no DAC (aka Mod GRF 1-29), then go ahead... On GHRP-6, sure twice a day is cool, but you may want to consider GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin.
  3. #3 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    If CJC w/DAC, you better not pin twice a day, bro. Half life is 1 week, no need to pin more than once a week ed. If CJC no DAC (aka Mod GRF 1-29), then go ahead... On GHRP-6, sure twice a day is cool, but you may want to consider GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin.
    Thanks, I'm pretty new to this. Got this regime from a friend who swears by it. Last time I did cjc w dac I pinned twice a week 2 mg per time since the long half life.
  4. #4 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Seriously since when peptides work alone in a cycle? You might want to add some kind of AAS. How long is ur cycle ?
  5. #5 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Seriously since when peptides work alone in a cycle? You might want to add some kind of AAS. How long is ur cycle ?
    About 3 months, it's a bridging cycle. I've got good results from running igf1 lr3 alone previously.
  6. #6 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    He seems to be focusing on improving GH, right, Armani? Truth be told, John has a point not really a cycle. You could be running CJC + GHRP indefinitely with good antiaging results and mild anabolic effects from the higher GH levels... but nothing comparable to aas.
  7. #7 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    About 3 months, it's a bridging cycle. I've got good results from running igf1 lr3 alone previously.
    Ok got it. It's a bridge in order to keep gains.
  8. #8 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Right Ari, I've been on aas for a good while now and it's time my body needs a break imo. Especially my liver, I've known a few friends to bridge between cycles and really shred down with this stuff and practically retain most if not all gains from aas.
  9. #9 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok wanting to step up a little and try some pinning of peptides but for overall feeling and effectiveness for recovery and weight loss would you all recommend cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp or cjc 1295 no dac with ipamorelin. Thanks in advance for help.
  10. #10 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Ok wanting to step up a little and try some pinning of peptides but for overall feeling and effectiveness for recovery and weight loss would you all recommend cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp or cjc 1295 no dac with ipamorelin. Thanks in advance for help.
    GHRP is stronger then ipamorelin, but more side effects as well.
  11. #11 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Very natural way to help your HGH release, and make you sleep like a baby. I'm not sure about the weight loss deal, but I know help muscle building for sure.
  12. #12 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer with Dac. I've used both and Dac had my IGF-1 levels higher. But either will work and you have to cycle dac. Ari is correct ghrp goes a larger GH spike dose per dose.
  13. #13 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it true that GH influencing compound like these dont suppress you and increase GH long term even after you stop taking them?
    Could you also add in mgf and igf-1 in this cycle or should they be run separate?
    Last edited by Charlyd; 1st October 2015 at 02:53 PM.
  14. #14 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of people like with dac because of convenience of pinning only 2 times a week but I don't mind subq pinning multiple times a day to keep levels more regular.
  15. #15 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ghrp-2 cjc1295 With DAC and 500mg of test enanthate. 30mg of anavar 4iu of hgh. You're welcome.
  16. #16 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Could you also add in mgf and igf-1 in this cycle or should they be run separate?
    There maybe some synergy with IGF-1 and the other GH peptides, there is when you do igf-1 and HGH itself. But I've never seen a study with the gh peptides and igf-1 so it's really just a theory at this point.
  17. #17 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say you're better off with Mod GRF 1-29 (aka CJC 1295 NO DAC) + GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin. Using CJC with DAC you cause a constant bleed of GH from the pituitary, which is quite unnatural. No big deal if you run it like a cycle, but long term definitely no DAC is recommended, even if it's a bit more cumbersome in terms of pinning frequency...
  18. #18 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Is the goal just to lean out? If it is muscle mass you are looking for you may want to add an anabolic.
  19. #19 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    The largest concern for CJC dac was that it may cause acromegaly, but given the blood work I have had, CJC Dac will only allow you to get so high in GH production my IGF-1 levels have never gone over 730/ng dl. Look at it this way when you dose pharma HGH you will hit 700ng/dl range with 5 iu hgh and no acromegaly cjc dac puts in you the same range as that..
  20. #20 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    The largest concern for CJC dac was that it may cause acromegaly, but given the blood work I have had, CJC Dac will only allow you to get so high in GH production my IGF-1 levels have never gone over 730/ng dl. Look at it this way when you dose pharma HGH you will hit 700ng/dl range with 5 iu hgh and no acromegaly cjc dac puts in you the same range as that..
    Always good to hear about first hand experience and actual data from bloods. You could be totally right and CJC DAC may be totally safe as well, but I personally prefer to stick to a more "easily controllable" pulsatile frequency with mod grf... CJC DAC generates a lot more pulses than the body is used to given its long half life measured in days, and that may cause some problems in certain people, but like you say there's no evidence I know of to write it off. I jus prefer no DAC to stay on the safe side, but it's just personal choice.