• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tattoo

1. #1 1st October 2015 
    Thanks

tattoo

Is there any risk of getting a tattoo while on growth hormone related peptides? i know its not a good idea while on aas but does anyone have knowledge if that applies to peptides as well?
  2. #2 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Is there any risk of getting a tattoo while on growth hormone related peptides? i know its not a good idea while on aas but does anyone have knowledge if that applies to peptides as well?
    I don't think there's any risk, but peptides will probably speed up healing process.
  3. #3 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Some of the lads that go to the same gym as me are covered in tattoos and I know for a fact they are using peptides so I've not heard of any risks involved and looking at these lads I'd say you've nothing to worry about.

You got a tattoo in mind or is it something your just thinking about?
  4. #4 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't see why getting a tattoo while on peptides is a bad thing. If anything the peptides would probably be benefitical when it comes to healing form the tattoo. It is just one of the things that peptides would help with as far as I am concerned. You might want to check with tattoo artists to see if they have any information in regard to this process.
  5. #5 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've heard that there can be possible pigmentation changes while using peptides after getting a tattoo. Take this at face value. A friend of mine had been talking about this a while back, and he's not exactly a scientist.
  6. #6 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I must admit, I haven't heard that before to be honest and I know loads of people who take peptides that have tattoos. I guess it might be different depending on people's different types of skin but I don't think it would make much difference even if it did.
  7. #7 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think there would be any adverse effects when you get a tattoo while taking gh-related peptides. I know a lot of people who take supplements and got their whole bodies covered in tattoos and they didn't say anything about negative reactions of the body.
  8. #8 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I got a tattoo and I didn't have any problems with it. It must have to do with something else. Our skin reacts differently and that person might have been taking other medications as well that gave off the adverse effects.
  9. #9 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I got a tattoo while using peptides and I didn't have any problems with it. My tattoo even really looks good. But don't rely on other people's experiences cause there's still a chance that there'll be a complication due to other contributing factors.
  10. #10 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Those who have problems with tattoos are usually those people who have allergic reactions to the content of the ink. Most of these people also have allergic reactions to henna or temporary tattoo. I don't think it's because of hgh and peptides.
  11. #11 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've never met anybody that's had any sort of reaction to having a tattoo, weither that be from the ink or from other substances they might be taking, so I think if you do you'll be extremely unlucky.
  12. #12 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I plan on getting another tattoo. When I had my first one, I wasn't using hgh or peptides. Basing on your answers, it's safe to assume that hopefully there won't be any negative reactions to my skin once I get my new one.
  13. #13 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    I don't see why getting a tattoo while on peptides is a bad thing. If anything the peptides would probably be benefitical when it comes to healing form the tattoo. It is just one of the things that peptides would help with as far as I am concerned. You might want to check with tattoo artists to see if they have any information in regard to this process.
    Maybe there were people who complained of adverse reactions once they go their tattoos, although I believe it wasn't because of the hgh or peptides they were using. It might have been completely coincidental.
  14. #14 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Nah, it's totally fine. I can't think of any reason why hgh or peptides can cause negative reactions to your tattoo or skin.
  15. #15 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is true that there are some peptides-users who have a reaction to tattoo, but I don't think it is caused by the drug. I personally think it is because of their skin type or other factors relating to their skin or the tools and materials used for creating the tattoo.
  16. #16 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the best thing to do is to ask around and hear the views of those who got tattoos while taking peptides. If they are all positive then you know that it is relatively safe. However, one can never tell 100% as everyone is different and reactions can be different too!
  17. #17 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    It is true that there are some peptides-users who have a reaction to tattoo, but I don't think it is caused by the drug. I personally think it is because of their skin type or other factors relating to their skin or the tools and materials used for creating the tattoo.
    Yeah. Definitely. I never had a thought about any relation between tattoo and peptides. I also know some people who decided to get inked while they are still using peptides and from what I've known, there were no problems at all.
  18. #18 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Considering the answers of the majority here, I guess there is really no problem in getting a tattoo even when you're taking hgh or peptides. I will get it and I will tell you guys whether I will experience any side effect or not. Hopefully, not (Well, I'm actually confident that I won't be experiencing anything at all.)
  19. #19 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You shouldn't ve concerned about getting a tattoo if your using peptides and if you do experience any side effects you'll be the first person that I know that will have done.
  20. #20 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Considering the answers of the majority here, I guess there is really no problem in getting a tattoo even when you're taking hgh or peptides. I will get it and I will tell you guys whether I will experience any side effect or not. Hopefully, not (Well, I'm actually confident that I won't be experiencing anything at all.)
    Please share us your experience once you have already inked yourself for the second time. I am also planning to get my first tattoo soon and I am also using peptides. Your experience will surely be a lot of help in my decision-making process. Thank you.