• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1st October 2015 
    Thanks

hgh for beginner?

To those experienced with HGH...
    What's a good protocol to go off for a beginner? Does pinning HGH shutdown endogenous HGH? If so, what is the recovery like or is there anything to help recovery after the discontinuation of HGH?
  2. #2 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do not worry about recovery with HGH it wont be an issue. 2 iu per day is a great starter for just getting lean but honestly the higher the iu the faster it seems to give results. With real HGH as in pharma 3 months at 4iu and you start to really see some incredible results. Most of what is out there wont compare.
  3. #3 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Do not worry about recovery with HGH it wont be an issue. 2 iu per day is a great starter for just getting lean but honestly the higher the iu the faster it seems to give results. With real HGH as in pharma 3 months at 4iu and you start to really see some incredible results. Most of what is out there wont compare.
    Thanks Adam! You answered my questions smile emoticon I couldn't find a definitive answer online to my concerns. I am going to get pharma grade most definitely. I will start at 2iu and bump it up to 4iu over a course of a month and go for 3-4 months.

If there are days or periods I cannot pin the HGH, could I take something like Mk-677 to keep natural HGH high? Then jump back on HGH when I can. Not saying I'll do this but I always like to plan for worse case scenario.
  4. #4 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have any extended period of time where you cant pin I would use MK myself but I would love to see the blood work of your IGF-1 values if you ever try doing so. I cant say im 100% certain how they would come out.
  5. #5 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have any extended period of time where you cant pin I would use MK myself but I would love to see the blood work of your IGF-1 values if you ever try doing so. I cant say im 100% certain how they would come out.
    Yeah true, I may give it a go and let you guys know how I go. I plan to start this in the next 4 weeks.
  6. #6 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    What if you exceed the 2 iu daily, what are some of the negative side effects? Can it lead to any serious health issues? I'm looking into starting up on a regimen too possibly.
  7. #7 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    What if you exceed the 2 iu daily, what are some of the negative side effects? Can it lead to any serious health issues? I'm looking into starting up on a regimen too possibly.
    Water retention that goes away in a few weeks. Pain in joints, headaches that goes away once your body have got used to the compound. But it differs from person to person, some don't experience any side effects at all.
  8. #8 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends. First of all, not all the excessive exogenous GH is metabolized by your system. However, there is no point in taking higher dosages as long as you have good results. If you do decide to increase the dosages, increase them gradually, just to see how and if your body reacts.
  9. #9 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    About water retention, it shouldn't be your concern if you are just starting out, because it's a common side effect. However, it usually goes away after a few weeks. Drink plenty of water and taking potassium also helps.
  10. #10 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is a common adverse effect. I experienced tingling/ numb feelings in my fingers. They weren't that serious so I just ignored them. It took me a couple of weeks to realize I wasn't experiencing them anymore.
  11. #11 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't bother with anything below 4ui per day. I've witnessed a lot of guys spend lots of Gs running HGH at less than 4ui per day and see barely-there-results. You better save up so that you can afford a minimum of 4ui per day and run it as long as you are able to afford. I'd advice 4-6 months so you can really see good results.

This is just my opinion, though. Half in the morning and half after you're done training is the optimal usage. If you can only do it once a day, do it all in the morning. The side effects are different for everyone.
  12. #12 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    Don't bother with anything below 4ui per day. I've witnessed a lot of guys spend lots of Gs running HGH at less than 4ui per day and see barely-there-results. You better save up so that you can afford a minimum of 4ui per day and run it as long as you are able to afford. I'd advice 4-6 months so you can really see good results.

This is just my opinion, though. Half in the morning and half after you're done training is the optimal usage. If you can only do it once a day, do it all in the morning. The side effects are different for everyone.
    I think starting with 2ui is okay. It's all about adjusting the dose to how your body reacts. If there are no changes, then increase the dose gradually. I know it's common that you almost don't see any results with 2ui, but the person might be experiencing serious side effects if they increase the dose right away. That's what concerns me.
  13. #13 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post

Yes, I think they should start at 4ui if they want to see real results. If there are any serious side effects, they'll stop and decrease the dose. If there are none, continue with the 4ui.
  14. #14 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    No, 2ui is a good start. If you are not satisfied with it, then increase the dose, not the other way around.
  15. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You really gave a great advice, dude. This is definitely the best answer in thi thread. It is on point.

For those who are curious, just follow this advice and you will surely get what you want.

PS: You can even increase 4 IU to 6 IU once you think your body can already handle this one.
  16. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Thanks Adam! You answered my questions smile emoticon I couldn't find a definitive answer online to my concerns. I am going to get pharma grade most definitely. I will start at 2iu and bump it up to 4iu over a course of a month and go for 3-4 months.

If there are days or periods I cannot pin the HGH, could I take something like Mk-677 to keep natural HGH high? Then jump back on HGH when I can. Not saying I'll do this but I always like to plan for worse case scenario.
    That is the bets thing here. You can get answers from more experienced users even when there is no article you can find online regarding your concern! I hope we all continue to be responsive and keep this forum interesting.
  17. #17 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You can definitely exceed 2 IU a day. Most people go with the 4 IU, 5 IU or 6 IU a day for their daily dose and they are just doing fine. 2 IU is just the recommended starting dose. This means that you should tart with this dose. This is jut the phase of introducing the drug to your body. once your body get used to it, then you can gradually increase your dose without a problem.
  18. #18 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is good to know that these side effects go away. All beginners will be encouraged. They know they can get good advice here.
  19. #19 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    About water retention, it shouldn't be your concern if you are just starting out, because it's a common side effect. However, it usually goes away after a few weeks. Drink plenty of water and taking potassium also helps.
    Definitely, right! Also, water retention does not appear all of a sudden. It won't appear during your first day. Also, it is not a permanent side effect and you can always do something about it o there is no need for you to really worry yourself about this.
  20. #20 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    It depends. First of all, not all the excessive exogenous GH is metabolized by your system. However, there is no point in taking higher dosages as long as you have good results. If you do decide to increase the dosages, increase them gradually, just to see how and if your body reacts.
    I agree If you are getting the result that you want with a low dose, then there is no need to bother yourself about increasing your dose. By keeping your dose low, you'll be able to avoid the common side effects and also, you'll be able to save money.