• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th September 2015 
    Thanks

hgh/peptide questions

So I have a question for everyone about peptides, over the past 5 years I have used Hgh humatrope when I could afford it, now mind you I used it back then for the anti-aging properties before I thought getting serious about bodybuilding, the humatrope worked wonders for me at 2 iu's a day 5-6 days a week I was able to gauge the progress because it was all i took at the time, skin was glowing, I healed faster, and I literally felt younger and during my boxing training (not as a pro) i was accomplishing things in the gym i hadn't done in years, that being said which peptide in your opinion would come the closest to accomplishing this, strictly anti-aging and what dosage would equal 2 iu's of humatrope hgh so to speak?
  2. #2 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Cjc1295 no dac combo with either ipamorelin or ghrp-2. Ipam and ghrp2 are not as strong as hexamorelin, but luckily they are cheaper too.
  3. #3 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    2 iu's will probably be equal to 100mcg each twice a day. Or if you settle on just once a day, before bed would have it's best effect, but for that you would want to use ipamorelin so you don't mess up your sleep.
  4. #4 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have heard that Mk-677 is more like 6-8iu per day when dosed at 25mg. It's also more expensive then GHRP.