• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th September 2015 
    Thanks

Added Height with HGH

Will taking HGH cause you to grow taller? I've had a friend that used to take HGH and steroids for bodybuilding tell me that the HGH would cause him to grow another inch taller or so. He was already at full mature height.
  2. #2 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Impossible if your growth plates have fused. It's possible for someone in their teens with or without HGH deficiency disorder.
  3. #3 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok I guess he was just pulling my chain. He said it was due to bone growth. Like how athletes using HGH have deformities in their hands because of excessive bone growth around the knuckles. I'll take your word though.
  4. #4 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    Ok I guess he was just pulling my chain. He said it was due to bone growth. Like how athletes using HGH have deformities in their hands because of excessive bone growth around the knuckles. I'll take your word though.
    Using extremely high doses for long periods of time can make your arms and feet grow, and organs like heart ect but no you will not grow any taller.. What dose did your friend use? He would have to use like 15iu+ to grow his bones
  5. #5 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have wondered about this because I know some of the first ways that HGH was used was with those who suffered from dwarfism and other related developmental disorders. It can cause children to grow taller, however, I don't know what the effect would be on adults who presumably stopped growing when they were teens.
  6. #6 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    A fully grown adult won't get taller. When your body as finished its natural growth, then taking anything isn't going to change that and make you taller in my opinion.
  7. #7 10th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think some sites promote their products as a height enhancer which is really false advertising. I haven't seen evidence that HGH products do increase height. Long bone growth occurs only during the growth and development stage in our lives. Can you guess at which time it is? Yeah, childhood and adolescence. And during this stage, HGH may play a huge role in increasing height. But then after this stage, the only effect of HGH on bones is to make it healthier and increase density. Some people do experience an increase in height after taking HGH in their adult life. BUT this is not because of long bone growth but rather increase in bone density. It would take at least a year of HGH to see that improvement and you would only grow for about 1 to 1/2 inches.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to briannagodess For This Useful Post:

strengthinnumbers (22nd October 2015)

9. #8 16th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think if this was the case, many people who would like to grow taller would be using this. As far as I know, the use of HGH to grow taller is only used with children who may have some kind of growth disorder. This is who seems to benefit the most from this when they are taking HGH. I don't know that adults who have fused growth plates are going to be able to get that kind of benefit out of it.
  10. #9 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I've known, bone growth mainly occurs during the early stages of life, during childhood and adolescence. These are the stages that hgh plays an important role. After the full development of our bones, that usually happens after eighteen y.o., bone growth stops. So if you are in your late 20s already, I don't think you'll grow taller.
  11. #10 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If his bones were not completely developed yet, then maybe that is why he grew taller. When the bones are completely developed, which usually happens after eighteen years of age, the person will stop growing.
  12. #11 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just an FYI, not really encouraging here, but my younger Brother used GH enhancers a couple of years ago when he was around fourteen and he grew quite a few inches taller than me. He really grew when using them. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but maybe it was really the gh doing it.
  13. #12 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    Just an FYI, not really encouraging here, but my younger Brother used GH enhancers a couple of years ago when he was around fourteen and he grew quite a few inches taller than me. He really grew when using them. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but maybe it was really the gh doing it.
    I think he grew right away because his body is still producing the growth hormone plus he is taking gh enhancers. Although I don't advice adolescents to take these enhancers because firstly, it's wasting money and secondly, they should let their bodies do their jobs first.
  14. #13 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I think his growth spurt was a product both of the gh enhancers and the gh in his body. He's lucky he got positive results, though I still wouldn't recommend anyone that young to start taking gh enhancers.
  15. #14 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briannagodess View Post
    I think some sites promote their products as a height enhancer which is really false advertising. I haven't seen evidence that HGH products do increase height. Long bone growth occurs only during the growth and development stage in our lives. Can you guess at which time it is? Yeah, childhood and adolescence. And during this stage, HGH may play a huge role in increasing height. But then after this stage, the only effect of HGH on bones is to make it healthier and increase density. Some people do experience an increase in height after taking HGH in their adult life. BUT this is not because of long bone growth but rather increase in bone density. It would take at least a year of HGH to see that improvement and you would only grow for about 1 to 1/2 inches.
    Thank you for this very useful information. A lot of teens now use HGH to increase their height more. As what I always say, teens should let their body grow naturally because they are at the stage where their bones are still growing. It's really difficult to convince them because they directly believe on what's being advertised.
  16. #15 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briannagodess View Post
    This is an excellent and clear explanation. Teenagers should realize that they will grow naturally if they haven't reached their full height yet without the use of peptides. Besides, if they do use peptides, it won't cause them to really grow taller.
  17. #16 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    This is an excellent and clear explanation. Teenagers should realize that they will grow naturally if they haven't reached their full height yet without the use of peptides. Besides, if they do use peptides, it won't cause them to really grow taller.
    I've been using peptides for a long time but I have never experienced any increase in my height. Well, I'm not upset about it since I am already passed my 20s (which I think is the last stage of your life where you can grow vertically.) You shouldn't trust companies that promote their peptides to help you in increasing your height.
  18. #17 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think so. If using HGH will make someone grow taller, then there should be giants by now considering the fact that there are some people who are using HGH for more or less 30 years already. I know it is funny, but it makes sense, right? Lol
  19. #18 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it helps, if you are still in your younger years where your gh production is at its peak.
  20. #19 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think it is impossible. You must be at least in your 30s before starting to use GH and as we all know, your growth (in terms of height) has already stopped by that time. If it is true, I guess every HGH user out there is already 6-7 feet tall lol.
  21. #20 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry, but this is not true at all. I am a fan of HGH, but I have to tell you the truth. Even when it does not increase your height, you can still get a lot of benefits from it. Try it so you can see it for yourself.