• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joint pains

1. #1 30th September 2015 
    Thanks

joint pains

Is it normal to have joint pain associated with cjc and ghrp? Not normal fatigue or dehydration pains, like actually feeling like I'm going through a growth spurt pain lol.
  2. #2 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Good sign it's legit. I have the same pains, and I am growing so its obviously working.
  3. #3 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks. I'm excited to see my results at the end. 3 months on, 3 months off sound right?
  4. #4 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    Is it normal to have joint pain associated with cjc and ghrp? Not normal fatigue or dehydration pains, like actually feeling like I'm going through a growth spurt pain lol.
    like a tightness in the joint?
  5. #5 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks. I'm excited to see my results at the end. 3 months on, 3 months off sound right?
    With ghrp/ghrh, the longer you're on the more pronounced the results are.
  6. #6 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    like a tightness in the joint?
    More of a growth ache like I'm 15 years old again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    With ghrp/ghrh, the longer you're on the more pronounced the results are.
    Wasn't sure about giving the pituitary a break from over excretion or something. What's a safe estimate to run in your opinion?
  7. #7 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Indefinitely I am never going off. But I would run 6 months at the least. And no worries about pituitary, its not like gh where it shuts off exogenous. It provides a steady increase over time.
  8. #8 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Indefinitely I am never going off. But I would run 6 months at the least. And no worries about pituitary, its not like gh where it shuts off exogenous. It provides a steady increase over time.
    What dose of cjc are you running?
  9. #9 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What dose of cjc are you running?
    2.5 mg per week.
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    2.5 mg per week.
    Thanks, what are your thoughts about carbohydrates decreasing effects of gh release of the ghrp? I've read it does and not to take carbohydrates within 3 hrs but that's impossible for me.
  11. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, what are your thoughts about carbohydrates decreasing effects of gh release of the ghrp? I've read it does and not to take carbohydrates within 3 hrs but that's impossible for me.
    Honestly it made me hypo, so I waited 15 minutes. And ate carbs or I would consume protein only as protein doesn't blunt pulse. I ate and gained all day.
  12. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, that's pretty normal and you have to celebrate, man! Why? It is because it means that the substance is effecting on you and that means it is an authentic product! Keep it up. I know it might be quite painful, but just endure it and you'll see the result after a few months. Good luck!
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Honestly it made me hypo, so I waited 15 minutes. And ate carbs or I would consume protein only as protein doesn't blunt pulse. I ate and gained all day.
    That's all I'm trying to do, that's why carb fasting was a scary thought to me lol
  14. #14 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yup! It is pretty normal. Most people want to experience this while using the drugs since this is a sign that the drugs is legit and that they are already taking effect! Congratulations! You are now one step closer to whatever your goal is for using the drug.
  15. #15 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    When I get joint pains, I actually feel relieved since I know that the drug is undeniably genuine. It just means that the drug has already started effecting and the progress of your body is already starting as well. Congrats!
  16. #16 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you experience joint pain, then congratulations! You have bought the right product. It is a sign of its effectiveness! It is also a sign that the drug is now starting to take effect. Are you excited to see the result already? Well, probably, you need to wait a little more for you to see what it brings. Good luck and congrats!
  17. #17 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    After reading the comments here, I fee relieved that I am feeling a joint pain these days. I was really scared thinking that I might be using these drugs the wrong way or I might have bought a fake drug. Lol. Fortunately, I have stumbled on this thread.
  18. #18 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Be happy that you are experiencing that. That means that the effect is now kicking in! Sooner or later, you will be able to see the fruit of taking that kind of drug. Congratulations in advance! Just continue with what you are doing.
  19. #19 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Good sign it's legit. I have the same pains, and I am growing so its obviously working.
    Yeah! It is a positive sign as you can guarantee that the drug you have purchased and used is 100 percent legit considering that you are already feeling the result of using. A few more use and you will surely notice a slight change into your weight and body.
  20. #20 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, that is completely normal. It will disappear in a few days or a few weeks so there is nothing to worry about. Some take it as a side effect while most of us take it as a sign that the progress is already starting.