• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th September 2015 
    Thanks

high dose hgh solo

Just a random question. What would a non AAS user expect who ran nothing more than 10-15 IU of gh per day ? Like a high dose gh only cycle
  2. #2 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Just a random question. What would a non AAS user expect who ran nothing more than 10-15 IU of gh per day ? Like a high dose gh only cycle
    It would be pretty painful on the wrists. And the wallet. you can achieve fantastic results on 5iu 10/15 is abuse.
  3. #3 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    It would be pretty painful on the wrists. And the wallet. you can achieve fantastic results on 5iu 10/15 is abuse.
    i know of the joint pain, again, this is a scenario only i have no intention of using just wondering if there would be any hyperplasia of anything other than connective tissue at all ?
  4. #4 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides only is much cheaper and highly effective.
  5. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess a better question i'm trying to get at is will GH solo at an abusive dose cause contractile proteins in the muscle to multiply?
  6. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why bother asking it or exploring it? Are you competing in bodybuilding?
  7. #7 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why bother asking it or exploring it? Are you competing in bodybuilding?
    Because im reading that it has no effect on contractile proteins but then im reading dosages used in those studies are <5-7 iu. An anecdotally it just seems that pro bodybuilders using the abusive range tend to gain a significant ammount of mass when simply adding that to thier regiment.

As a powerlifter I have little use for mass that isn''t functional so peptides are fine for me just for tendon healing just wanna hear peoples opinions since no studies have officially been done on the subject.
  8. #8 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Because im reading that it has no effect on contractile proteins but then im reading dosages used in those studies are <5-7 iu. An anecdotally it just seems that pro bodybuilders using the abusive range tend to gain a significant ammount of mass when simply adding that to thier regiment.

As a powerlifter I have little use for mass that isn''t functional so peptides are fine for me just for tendon healing just wanna hear peoples opinions since no studies have officially been done on the subject.
    If not there isn't any use, the longer you take gh, the better the results. Keep it at 6iu of quality. Even 4iu is plenty for sleep, growth, recovery.
  9. #9 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If not there isn't any use, the longer you take gh, the better the results. Keep it at 6iu of quality. Even 4iu is plenty for sleep, growth, recovery.
    lol No this is purely out of interest lmao I'm a college student that still lives at home I couldnt afford that if even I wanted to.
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't you think it is too much? 10 to 15 IU a day is really too much even for those who are already long-time users. If you use it that much for a long time, then be prepared to suffer the consequences. It won't help. It will just ruin your wellness.
  11. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    10 IU is okay for those who have been using the drug for a long time already. But, I don't think 15 IU is acceptable. It is just too much for you, especially that you are a new user. i don't recommend it. Why don't you start with a low dose and just increase it slowly?
  12. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when I am someone who has been using hgh for years already, I still didn't think of using 15 IU a day. That is just too much, dude. Instead of ripping its benefits, I'll guess what you'll ripe are all side effects. You better keep your dose low since you're still a new user.
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should talk to someone that might know like someone in sports medicine before using HGH at these levels. I'd say stay on the conservative side. There's no need to go overboard. Gradual and steady is key.
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    i know of the joint pain, again, this is a scenario only i have no intention of using just wondering if there would be any hyperplasia of anything other than connective tissue at all ?
    It is not far from happening. If you take that kind of dose (which is too high even for pro bodybuilders), then major side effects will start to occur and I am sure that there is no one here who wants to deal with those kind of problems.
  15. #15 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah! Once a person asks a question, I always conclude he/she is interested to do the thing. Lol. 15 IU is too much. I can tolerate 10 IU, but 15 is just out of my league and even other bodbyuliders' league. Lol. He should stick with 4 to 6 IU (or even 8 IU) and should start at 2 IU.
  16. #16 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when you are taking gh for quite a while, it's still better to do it safely. Don't increase the dosage abruptly. Your body might suffer adverse effects. Let it take time and increase the dosage gradually. This way, your body can adjust to it properly.
  17. #17 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    10 iu is really okay. I know many people who use this dosage. Although, I would still say that if you do this, do it with caution, because it's actually a high dose.
  18. #18 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I looked over this topic on the internet and this is what I found:

"Generally, when using a dosage of between 3-5 IU (very little to no results will be witnessed when using less than 3 IU per day, at least not to a significant degree), it will take between 2-3 months for fat loss to become visually noticeable. At between 5-10 IU per day, results come more quickly, with visual improvements noticeable at 6-8 weeks. At 10-15 IU per day, results are rapid, with visual improvements taking place within 1 month. As with any dose of GH, the longer the drug remains an integral part of one’s program, the more fat loss results one can expect to witness over time."

So, 15 IU is probably okay?