• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad sleep

1. #1 29th September 2015 
    Thanks

bad sleep

Anyone know something about DSIP or if it's worth taking it for improved sleep? Heard very mixed reviews online.
  2. #2 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I had high hopes for this one as I've had issues with insomnia but it really did not seem to do much for me..
  3. #3 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I tried a few vials a while back. Was difficult to dose as I couldn't find much online at the time and through trial and error (can't remember what dose) hit a sweet spot and had some deep sleep. Found taking GABA with HGH or ipamorelin or ghrp worked better in my opinion.
  4. #4 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I had high hopes for this one as I've had issues with insomnia but it really did not seem to do much for me..
    Thanks for the response, mate. Sorry to hear that. Having the same issues - have you found anything that's helped?
  5. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Thanks for the response, mate. Sorry to hear that. Having the same issues - have you found anything that's helped?
    Benadryl, melatonin, phenibut are all good. I only use phenibut 3 times a week. And as lolik said hgh, ipamorelin, ghrp's will also help.
  6. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I asked that question on here and that was what was recommended. However, I saw the DSIP on Amazon and it was 600 dollars. I don't think that I am going to be taking that substance. I mean if people online are not saying good things about this product, I would not spend the money personally. It seems like it might be a waste of money.
  7. #7 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    I asked that question on here and that was what was recommended. However, I saw the DSIP on Amazon and it was 600 dollars. I don't think that I am going to be taking that substance. I mean if people online are not saying good things about this product, I would not spend the money personally. It seems like it might be a waste of money.
    It was probably some scammer, because it's not that expensive and it's not allowed to sell research peptides in amazon.
  8. #8 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want to avoid buying fake peptides, be sure to buy from reliable suppliers such as GW and Elite. DSIP is a good kind of peptides and yes, it helps insomnia. It is actually one of the best peptides in the market that promotes better sleep.
  9. #9 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Just because it didn't work for one of the users here doesn't mean that it is really ineffective. If you'd notice, most of the reviews of DSIPs are really great. This means that many users found it effective. I personally tried DSIP before and it surely did help a lot.
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP is very effective. I don't know why you're thinking twice about using it. You should know that this peptides is made especially to help you with your sleep. If you're suffering from insomnia, then this is definitely the peptides that you have to use.
  11. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Just because it didn't work for one of the users here doesn't mean that it is really ineffective. If you'd notice, most of the reviews of DSIPs are really great. This means that many users found it effective. I personally tried DSIP before and it surely did help a lot.
    Correct. Each drug has different effect on us. It might not be effective to a few people, but DSIP is really effective to a lot of people. You can check the feedback of users from other threads or other websites. You'll be amazed as to how they praise DSIP because of its effectiveness in improving your sleep.
  12. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I am a long-time DSIP user and yes, it is very effective! It is quite expensive but it is definitely worth it. And oops, buy from trusted suppliers. Try not to buy from amazon. If you want a reliable supplier, try Great White. Elite is also a popular and great supplier choice. Good luck
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    You're not the first person who said that it is ineffective for them. However, there are only actually a few of you. Most often than not, it really provides a great result. Anyway, probably, other kinds of peptides will be more effective on you.
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP stands for Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptides. This peptides is known for its sleep improvement benefit. I personally think it is the best one for treating insomnia in the market. It is a lot better than other peptides and other sleeping pills out there. Give it a try and you'll surely love its effect.
  15. #15 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I wasn't able to use DSIP, but I know it is great for improving sleep. It is much better than other sleeping substances in the market. If you want to test its effectiveness, it is recommended for you to try it for even just a week and see whether it gives you the effect that you're looking for.
  16. #16 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's true that not every peptide will have the required effect for everybody but in this case with DSIP it does tend to work well for the majority of people and if it doesn't work for you are just one of a gnu few I would have thought.
  17. #17 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP works really well. I go to sleep a lot faster and feel so rested the next day.
  18. #18 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I remembered before I had insomnia and it really bothers me. I consult a doctor and gave me medicine so that i can sleep at night. But unfortunately it did not helped me. I was always nauseous and very sleepy the next day and I am not able to do my work. So I did not continue the medication. But instead I had thought of other ways and had tried to make a sleeping pattern and that is I tired to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. After several days my sleep went back to no normal and until now I sleep better already and no more insomnia.
  19. #19 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I tried this before but it didn't work for me. Though, a friend of mine did and he said he sleeps great because of it. He injects it though, I don't know if that's what makes it different. But for me, whether you inject or drink orally, it still goes into your system anyway. It just must work differently for different people.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have better sleep patterns ever since I started working out. Doing cardio might also help. I can't really explain the connection but it really did improve my sleep and when I wake up in the morning, I feel really good.