• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: feel horrible

1. #1 28th September 2015 
    Thanks

feel horrible

Hello guys.

I am currently in 3rd week of PCT. I have been taking 50 mg clomid and 20 mg nolvadex everyday.

My cycle was this:

1-8 week testosterone enan 500 mg/week

9-11 week testosterone prop 450mg/week

used HCG through out the cycle at 500iu 2 times a week, but had few weeks in a cycle where I didn't use any.

I started clomid/tamoxifen three days after my last testosterone prop injection.

I'm currently taking these supplements daily as well

5000iu vitamin d3

25mg DHEA

1 cod liver tab

i'm feeling like total crap, struggling with stress, anxiety, depression, absolutely no libido, no erections at all and i am wondering if it is the clomid/tamoxinfen that is doing this? My penis also feels cold and dried-up like i have taken speed or some thing.
  2. #2 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have felt like shit on clomid/tamoxifen before but this is something different. My testes are hanging really loose, is that an indication the HCG worked? They appear to be getting a little bigger but I simply can't continue to take these things if it is the SERM's that are doing this to me.

any help or tips would be great!
    Last edited by Mediaffi; 28th September 2015 at 02:28 PM.
  3. #3 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Take your clomid out it is known for causing you to feel down, why don't you consider a natural testosterone booster, I take rebound reloaded and it helps me to keep gains and and makes my wifey happy...
  4. #4 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was worried about dropping the Clomid because I thought it is necessary for restarting the hpta. The depression is horrible mate, and I'm completely sterile, zero sex drive whatsoever. I'll check out that testosterone booster.
  5. #5 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    I was worried about dropping the Clomid because I thought it is necessary for restarting the hpta. The depression is horrible mate, and I'm completely sterile, zero sex drive whatsoever. I'll check out that testosterone booster.
    I understand what your saying I dropped the clomid out for the same reasons. but i'm not an expert, maybe keep your clomid in at the moment then but get a testosterone booster right now and see were that will take you if you are still feeling low drop the clomid.
  6. #6 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I might simply take it out because I hate this feeling and hope I recover by myself.

Seen few threads in here and it looks like I'm not the only one that get sides like this.

I went thru hell previous time on clomid/nolvadex and only did 14 days of it and recovered all right. Now knowing how horrible it is in PCT I will think twice before doing steroids ever again..
  7. #7 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Buddy if it is that horrible stop the clomid and get some serotonin capsules and zma capsules right before bed and in a few days you will feel better.

You've already finished three weeks of clomid so it won't hurt you much to stop if it is getting that bad

Keep taking the nolvadex @ 20mg for one or two weeks.
  8. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I understand that feeling buddy! I messed up with my clomid doses and felt absolutely horrible, I know it's clomid that causes it.
  9. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I think I'll stop the comid mate.

I actually lied a little, in total of three weeks i have done clomid for only 13 days. I think that is all I can take. I started the clomid, did four days of clomid/nolvadex, then had three days off simply because I couldn't deal with it, then went back on for just two days, couldn't handle it, then had two days off due to the fact I thought I was having a nervous break down, then i went back on and fought for six days.

simply hope I will be able to feel slightly normal and also get erection again.
  10. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    I understand that feeling buddy! I messed up with my clomid doses and felt absolutely horrible, I know it's clomid that causes it.
    Sucks to know that other people suffer bad also but happy that I'm not alone in this mate.

I am going on holiday in four weeks so hope I can go back to some kind of normality by then. I will not do steroids any more if this is what pct is like.
  11. #11 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Sucks to know that other people suffer bad also but happy that I'm not alone in this mate.

I am going on holiday in four weeks so hope I can go back to some kind of normality by then. I will not do steroids any more if this is what pct is like.
    Mate you can still use steroids just don't use clomid.

Simply do small cycles 6-8 weeks and a small pct of nolvadex for four weeks, zma, and vitamin D 5000iu's/day

If you are using HCG and keep the cycles short there is no need for crazy pct and also I think the gains are just as good as from the long cycles.. and it will be easier to maintain your gains
  12. #12 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How long did it take to feel like that just at end of first week of clomiphene & nolvadex ?

I haven't felt any difference so far.
  13. #13 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    Mate you can still use steroids just don't use clomid.

Simply do small cycles 6-8 weeks and a small pct of nolvadex for four weeks, zma, and vitamin D 5000iu's/day

If you are using HCG and keep the cycles short there is no need for crazy pct and also I think the gains are just as good as from the long cycles.. and it will be easier to maintain your gains
    Yeah mate I think if I ever do steroids again it'll be a 4-6 week testosterone prop cycle or something like that. I'm sure I would recover better if I do just test prop cycle because it is out of the body right away and the system can return to normal quickly.

only hope I actually get over this because i feel like a crap!
  14. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is not just the clomid that's making you feel depressed it is the fact your testosterone levels are so low.
  15. #15 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally, I would keep using Clomid but you're obviously badly shut down and you'll need all the help you can get. I recently completed my PCT and really wanted to stop the Clomid as I was feeling so down. I used some D-aspartic acid (3g a day) for 10 days and I'm sure that helped me.
  16. #16 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know my testosterone levels are very low, I am just wondering if the clomid is suppressing me even more because it felt the same last time I used it.
  17. #17 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    doesn't clomid **** up the effects of nolvadex? i have heard that it's a total waste of money using clomid with nolvadex. so just stick to the nolvadex. i've been told by several people that for pct hcg, nolva and aromasi n is all that's necessary.
  18. #18 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    People get so many different side effects from using Clomid.

For me I feel ok while using it, maybe I feel a little worse after pct for about 2 weeks and then good again.
  19. #19 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    doesn't clomid **** up the effects of nolvadex? i have heard that it's a total waste of money using clomid with nolvadex. so just stick to the nolvadex. i've been told by several people that for pct hcg, nolva and aromasi n is all that's necessary.
    that's not true, bollocks
  20. #20 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    OP as previously mentioned you are most likely feeling like that because of being shut down, personally i'd increase the clomid to 100mg/day for a few weeks then reduce it to 50mg for the next two weeks taking nolvadex at 20mg/day through out.