• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blood pressure

1. #1 27th September 2015 
    Thanks

blood pressure

Do peptides raise your blood pressure. I have a blood pressure issue, and even though it is pretty well controlled by medication..I wouldn't want to take anything that might change that. I don't know how peptides affect blood pressure, can someone shed some light on this?
  2. #2 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't have any history of unstable blood pressure so the side-effects vary. But I read somewhere that peptides can cause high blood pressure. I think it depends with the seriousness of your blood pressure. You definitely don't want to start with a high dosage.
  3. #3 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, i am not a peptide guru, but from experience i can say i have not noticed blood pressure changes from these peptides ghrp2 cjc1295 hgh hcg igf-1 but i am not monitoring it properly, no need really.

melanotan 2 is known to have immediate post injection hot flush effect which might be due to increase in blood pressure.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauris Staško For This Useful Post:

Steven (28th September 2015)

5. #4 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It depends on the peptide, MT2 and PT141 both have minor effects on blood pressure, so monitor it if you use either of those.
    It's not an issue if your BP is normal, but can be problematic if it's already an issue for you.
  6. #5 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, well I would think most of these peptides could cause an increase in blood pressure. I could always check with an online nurse about the situation but I really should not use something that has the potential to alter my BP. This is one of the things that more people probably could and should investigate before deciding to use peptides in any form. You don't want to do something inadvertly to hurt your health.
  7. #6 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I am not so sure about this, but I have read somewhere that it can actually help you with your blood pressure. Though I feel like peptides is used for those who are struggling with high blood pressure, I think it is better if you ask your doctor if peptides will be okay for you. JUst don't tell your doctor that it is for bodybuilding or what. Tell him it is for treating burns or other injuries. Lol
  8. #7 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, it won't increase your blood pressure. I have been using it for years and unfortunately, I am also suffering from high blood (that is why I needed to lose weight back then, thanks to peptides that I was able to do it) and I never experienced an increase in my blood pressure due to taking it. There were times when it increased, but those were because of other factors such as consumption of fatty food, stress and the likes.
  9. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have high amounts of stress your blood pressure can rise, but peptides will not directly impact this. I believe the simple answer you are looking for is no.
  10. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not so sure with this one. I want to believe that peptides isn't really increasing our blood pressure, but so far, I have experienced a rise in my bp while using it (same with my friend). Nonetheless, I don't really know what's the real cause of it. It could be the peptides and it could be another factor.
  11. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    It depends on the peptide, MT2 and PT141 both have minor effects on blood pressure, so monitor it if you use either of those.
    It's not an issue if your BP is normal, but can be problematic if it's already an issue for you.
    This is also what I think. Different peptides have different effect on us. And also, even when there are some peptides that might increase your blood pressure, for sure, it will only increase it a little bit - not that much that you have to worry about.
  12. #11 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    This is also what I think. Different peptides have different effect on us. And also, even when there are some peptides that might increase your blood pressure, for sure, it will only increase it a little bit - not that much that you have to worry about.
  13. #12 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also have this concern as many of my friends are claiming that their blood pressure went up as soon as they started using peptides. However, I didn't really experience this kind of side effect. In fact, I feel a lot healthier since I started using peptides.
  14. #13 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As someone who has been using peptides for a long time, I can testify that it doesn't increase blood pressure. If it does, I could have been dead by now considering my age. Lol. I never had any high blood pressure problem and I guess it is because of my healthy lifestyle and because of taking peptides.
  15. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I'm aware I've not heard of peptides raising blood pressure and even though it's true that different peptides will have different effects, depending on the individual, I wouldn't be overly concerned and let it put you off using them.
  16. #15 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you have blood pressure issues? I think the answer would determine whether it would raise your blood pressure or not. If you have issues, then certain peptides might raise your blood pressure. Different drugs comes with different side effects and peptides are not left out. Although, I haven't had such side effects since I have been using peptides. But, that might not count since I don't have blood pressure issues.
  17. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not so sure of what peptides do to reduce or increase blood pressure. But I believe that if you have your blood pressure under control, then there's no point trying the use of peptides. Mostly, the result varies, for some people it may turn out negative and it could work positively in some cases.
  18. #17 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides can increase blood pressure, but not to the extent that it will be considered alarming. In your case though, since you already have high bp, you should be careful when using peptides as it might cause negative effects, especially when you are taking other medications.
  19. #18 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Peptides can increase blood pressure, but not to the extent that it will be considered alarming. In your case though, since you already have high bp, you should be careful when using peptides as it might cause negative effects, especially when you are taking other medications.
    If that's the case, I must have been lucky as I never had problems with my blood pressure. If there is already a history of hypertension, then the person using peptides should be extra careful, always monitor bp and even seek medical advice first before using peptides.
  20. #19 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it can increase the blood pressure, but only a little. I haven't heard yet that using peptide can increase the blood pressure to an alarming level. It's different for those who already have high bp though. They should ask their doctors first if it's safe for them to use.
  21. #20 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello everyone! My name is Jorge Solis. I do not think peptides raise blood pressure. In fact, I think they might even lower it because they dilate blood vessels. Yet, I am in no position to give medical advice. I think you should ask your physician about this. However, my personal opinion is that I think you would be fine taking peptides. What do you guys think?