• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 27th September 2015 
    Thanks

Why did you decide to use hgh?

The reason why I decided to use hgh is because I noticed that it takes me too long to improve my built even when I am already following the recommended workout routines for bodybuilding and the suggested healthy diet. How about you?
  2. #2 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I have an ectomorph body type which means it would take me forever to bulk up.
  3. #3 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    Well, I have an ectomorph body type which means it would take me forever to bulk up.
    That's so unfortunate, man. Anyway, are you successful in bulking up now that you are using hgh?

Anyway, I started using hgh just because I am curious. When I decided that I have to hit the gym regularly, I also decided to use hgh as well to make things work faster. I am glad I made the right decision.
  4. #4 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Unlike you, I have seen some improvements in my body. I was satisfied until I saw my former classmate who really grew his body and I asked him his secret only to find out he was using peptides (well, peptides instead of hgh. sorry. lol). That was when I decided that I also need to use it. It works really great!
  5. #5 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I started using it to bulk as well. It allowed me to gain muscle quicker and more efficiently. I didn't take much though. I just used it to get a head start.
  6. #6 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It was because I was influenced by my girl back then. She was an amateur bodybuilder and I really envied her physique. I worked hard to get a great body only to be disappointed. Then, she introduced me to steroids. I tried using it, but immediately stopped when I discovered peptides and now, I'm also using hgh as I've heard that it is better than peptides.
  7. #7 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny123 View Post
    I started using it to bulk as well. It allowed me to gain muscle quicker and more efficiently. I didn't take much though. I just used it to get a head start.
    How long did you continue using hgh? Aren't you taking anything right now? What did you gain within the period of time you were using hgh? As long as you are already satisfied with the result already, then there is no wrong with stopping the use of hgh.
  8. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is because I have heard that it can help you in toning your body. At first, I just tried it out of curiosity. I wasn't able to notice anything at first, but I was willing to try it for 3 months. After 3 months, I noticed that I improved better than when I was not using hgh. Then, I decided to continue using hgh.
  9. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It was because I am really a gym addict and I really want to speed up things. I first tried using peptides (it was my first drug before hgh) without expecting too much. Right after I saw the effect, I decided to spice up my game and started using hgh as well.
  10. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not yet an hgh user, but my husband is. probably, once I am done with my mom duties, then I'll go back to taking some supplements. I'll probably try hgh this time as I need to lose several pounds considering that I've gained a little too much back when I was pregnant and even now that I am breastfeeding.
  11. #11 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is because I got confused as to why this drug is so expensive. I want to see whether it is really worth our money or not. Then, I was surprised to know that aside from helping you lose weight and building your body, it helps you keep you look and feel young and strong.
  12. #12 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was first interested for its anti-aging effect. However, I ended up consuming more for the weight loss and bodybuilding effect. Since it worked fine, I decided to continue using it until I get the shape and form that I want for myself.
  13. #13 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was wondering the same. I do not use, but have definitely thought about it, which is why I joined. I have muscle but still need to burn some fat off in order to see it. I don't know a whole lot about HGH and thought that by coming here I would be able to educate myself.
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My friends started using it and I didn't want to be left out. Good thing I also used it or else, I'd be the only one who's not fit in our group. Lol. Most of my friends are also gym and fitness enthusiast and they really are a good influence on me.
  15. #15 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think we all have the same reasons here: to improve our bodies. It's not wrong if we want to see results faster. However, let's just not forget to eat right and hit the gym regularly and not depend too much on these supplements were taking.
  16. #16 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm using hgh because I want to bulk up. I was doubtful at first but due to the other benefits it gives your body, based on remarks and experiences of people I know from the gym, I was more interested in using it. So, I did.
  17. #17 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I am not yet an hgh user, but my husband is. probably, once I am done with my mom duties, then I'll go back to taking some supplements. I'll probably try hgh this time as I need to lose several pounds considering that I've gained a little too much back when I was pregnant and even now that I am breastfeeding.
    Too bad you're still gaining weight despite breastfeeding your baby. Breastfeeding speeds up your metabolism and will greatly help you in losing weight. That's a fact and many women can attest to that.
  18. #18 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I decided to use hgh because I want to lose the extra body fat and gain muscle. I've been working out in the gym and I didn't seem to get the results I was aiming for. I don't have regrets using hgh, despite its high cost, because I've also gotten other health benefits from it.
  19. #19 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I decided to use hgh for the sole purpose of losing the fat and increase the muscle. I've been hitting the gym for a long time now and for some reason, I find it hard to bulk up. Then I was introduced to hgh and every thing changed.
  20. #20 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I haven't decided to use HGH but I might consider it. It has been very interesting to read on this forum about people's experiences with it. It is one of the ways to help keep your body toned, to lose weiht and also improve your skin tone and quality of life. I might try this product sometime if it is deemed to be safe and effective.