• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th September 2015 
    Thanks

Little bit of blood (somach area) after injecting - Questions...

I've never had this happen before, but I noticed a bit of blood after injecting today. Pic below.

Could that be because I didn't inject in the proper place? Should I have injected a little further away from the middle/belly-button?

This was about 0.5mg of melanotan 2.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ddiipp; 24th September 2015 at 08:52 PM.
  2. #2 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That's fine.

It may be that the skin was slightly hardened if it was on top of a previous injection - try to inject 4-5cm from the navel, and 2.5cm from your previous injections - you can 'reuse' a spot every week or two.
    Make sure you use a quick 'darting' motion (similar to throwing a dart), and withdrawing in a similar way.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

Semin (27th September 2015)

4. #3 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    That's fine.

It may be that the skin was slightly hardened if it was on top of a previous injection - try to inject 4-5cm from the navel, and 2.5cm from your previous injections - you can 'reuse' a spot every week or two.
    Make sure you use a quick 'darting' motion (similar to throwing a dart), and withdrawing in a similar way.
    Great advice! I don't also know what to tell him as I am not so knowledgeable in terms of using peptides and other drugs. I just came here to see what are the recommendations and opinions of the other users as I have also experienced this kind of thing during my 3rd month of using peptides. Thank you!! Now, I already know what to do in order to guarantee that this won't happen again.
  5. #4 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Don’t worry man, this is more common than you think. I inject HGH every day sub-q and this happens frequently. I’ve noticed this when I don’t get the needle out straight, when my skin feels hard and I insert the needle it even makes a little sound and I get blood, or sometimes I inject in places where I did recently. So no worries, just be careful.
  6. #5 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The same thing has happened to me a couple of times. I think you should change the way you inject yourself or probably the needle type.